• The KillerFrogs

aside from quarterback...what positions are you interested in watching develop

4th. down

If Delton is the starter and we continue to run the Sewo wild frog out there on 3rd/4th and 1 my head is going to explode. Things will get broken at my house.

I'm with you on that.

If there was one thing Delton was good at with KSt. was running the ball on a power play at the goal line. With Delton, I don't think we will be seeing too much Wild Frog...........hopefully, but reserve the right to put Reagor in here and there moving him around - he needs about 20 touches a game if we are going to score some points.

ThisIsOurTime

Griffin Kell is his name.
He is a preferred walk-on and hope he does great. But I don't believe we have offered a scholly to anyone. I realize people have been disappointed in the production from Song so far but if we are serious about this position, we need to be offering a scholly to increase our odds of finding a good one.

Also, is Jaden Oberkrom now a coach at TCU or does he merely run his own kicking academy? So a nice video about him from a couple years ago too:

stbrab

LBs, DEs and WRs. Outside of a few excellent starters, there are a lot of unknowns, so I'll be very interested to see how these positions develop. But, in Coach P I trust! I think we're going to have a helluva team!

WhatTheFrog

He is a preferred walk-on and hope he does great. But I don't believe we have offered a scholly to anyone. I realize people have been disappointed in the production from Song so far but if we are serious about this position, we need to be offering a scholly to increase our odds of finding a good one.

Also, is Jaden Oberkrom now a coach at TCU or does he merely run his own kicking academy? So a nice video about him from a couple years ago too:

He's running his academy, self-employed. He's been very successful. I wish he'd send one of his "clients" our way. He will always be one of my favorite Frogs.

I talked to him at one of the "Meet the Frogs" events. He was sitting with the defense. I asked him what he was doing with the defense and he replied with "I feel at home with these guys." I think all of the special teams guys have sat with the defense since (and maybe before), but he was cutting up with those guys and having a good time. It seemed like he really belonged with them. He was a super personable guy as well, willing to talk with anyone that would engage him. Quirky dude, but very cool in his own way. I miss him.

ThisIsOurTime

He's running his academy, self-employed. He's been very successful. I wish he'd send one of his "clients" our way. He will always be one of my favorite Frogs.

I talked to him at one of the "Meet the Frogs" events. He was sitting with the defense. I asked him what he was doing with the defense and he replied with "I feel at home with these guys." I think all of the special teams guys have sat with the defense since (and maybe before), but he was cutting up with those guys and having a good time. It seemed like he really belonged with them. He was a super personable guy as well, willing to talk with anyone that would engage him. Quirky dude, but very cool in his own way. I miss him.
That is great to hear. I remember the reports coming out that he got cancer back in December of last year. So am happy to hear things are going well for him now.

CryptoMiner

Kell has been promised Song’s scholly when he leaves. He had a scholly to UH so it was a big deal to switch to TCU.

Also as someone else mentioned Kell was one of Jaden’s protégés.