• The KillerFrogs

Update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I would love to send you some TCU t-shirts. If someone will DM me size and address info I’m on it.

Thanks for the many hours of TCU pleasure you have given me over the years. I’m grateful.
I appreciate it but I do have a lot of t- shirts but not as many that have TCU on them, I must have given some away when we moved. I’d rather someone who needs one have it

brettnick

Not much has changed since my last update. I’m now confined to bed which is driving me crazy. At least I have hospital bed so I can easily change positions but I spend my days thinking how I can improve this damned thing.better mattresses is a start but since there is power running to the bed, why can’t theyinstalll. USB PORTS so that I can easily charge my devices? A port costs $8.00 on Amazon so I know they can beat that price with volume buys.

All my room needs is an operating table and I can open the Killerfrogs Clinic face lifts and boob jobs only but at a discount / With coupon

There is not much that I can do for myself so my wife has to bear the burden of dressing me and keeping me clean. I’m afraid that I’m wearing her out but she never complains but I couldn’t blame her if she did

My appetite. Is shot so I don’t eat a lot and get by on 750 - 1000 calories per day. Not much but I’m just not hungry. Losing a few pounds won’t hurt me

Since I can’t really walk any longer , I’ve not fallen as much, thank God. That was starting to hurt

Dressing is easy and there are no decisions to make. Shorts and t-shirts are my uniform. she always asks me what t- shirt o want and I’ll say anything purple or white that has TCU on it. I was surprised to find out that don’t have many TCU - t shirts. Lots of polo style TCUshirts but relatively few t-shirts

Guess I need a trip to the bookstore

Other than that I have no pain and am comfortable but miss the Fort and desperately need a trip up there to recharge my batteries. Unfortunately it’s a chore to move me around so I probably won’t be making that trip, except for a game or two.

Well my friends, that’s about it. Looking forward to the season and getting the hell out of this bed and house as I haven’t been outside in almost a month and almost that long since I’ve left the bedroom

Not much fun but as long as I can draw a breath, it’s a good day

Love you guys and Go Frogs

Thank you

I dnot know if you are a Theodore Roosevelt fan but even if you aren’t the “thRiver of
Doubt by Candace Millard is one of the best books I have read. She’s an excellent writer and does a great job of telling the Story of his trip down the Amazon River
My wife's book club read that, so I read it when she was finished with it. What a hell of a story. You can look up the river on googlemaps. TR is my favorite president after reading that and Edmond Morris' first book about him.