• The KillerFrogs

The Beer is Near

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'll do as I like. I'm sorry we are losing something relatively unique. Enjoy your goose-stepping in concert with the rest of the college football lemmings.
I didn’t tell you what to do. You don’t like the option presented, clearly. So I provided an option that appeared to be more palatable to you based on your angry discourse.

You should consider looking at the positives in life. It generally makes life better.

DeepEllumFrog

I didn’t tell you what to do. You don’t like the option presented, clearly. So I provided an option that appeared to be more palatable to you based on your angry discourse.

You should consider looking at the positives in life. It generally makes life better.

Maybe this will drive the band to go from horrendous to mediocre and possibly play music from this century. Or maybe we get frisbee dogs as halftime entertainment. There is some positive spin for the sunshine pumper crowd

HFrog1999

I’m glad with everything else going on in the world, we can find something important to fight about

mexican-fan.gif

HFrog12

Maybe this will drive the band to go from horrendous to mediocre and possibly play music from this century. Or maybe we get frisbee dogs as halftime entertainment. There is some positive spin for the sunshine pumper crowd

Now we are taking shots at the band. I wish they had the numbers to be better than they are. Sounds more and more like you should probably stay home and watch on tv. But again that’s your choice. Unfortunately it’s not your choice to leave and be able to come back anymore. I’m sorry for that for you.

TX_Krötenechse

me too. Lots of fun!!

I've long been an advocate of a kazoo band. Something to set us apart and a lot more participation from the student body
Good lord

I understand that you’re upset about the limitations on your preferred beer intake (although I sure as hell don’t understand why), but now you’re just mocking our band - TCU students who are KIDS who had nothing to do with this and who don’t deserve your scorn for being an active part of the Frog family.

Seriously. It’s not cool. Your feelings about beer and re-entry are not an excuse for bashing kids who spend hours every week supporting our team and putting on a show for the fans.

jake102

Good lord

I understand that you’re upset about the limitations on your preferred beer intake (although I sure as hell don’t understand why), but now you’re just mocking our band - TCU students who are KIDS who had nothing to do with this and who don’t deserve your scorn for being an active part of the Frog family.

Seriously. It’s not cool. Your feelings about beer and re-entry are not an excuse for bashing kids who spend hours every week supporting our team and putting on a show for the fans.

yeh but deep ellum bro

DeepEllumFrog

Good lord

I'll apologize and take it all back if they don't play "Jungle Boogie" the first game.