• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I enjoy a good shower beer, but it's not a Coors. I've not done it in a hot minute, but I used to fold out a lawn chair in the shower and drink cold beers after mowing the grass. One of the best beers you can have right there.
This is next level awesome. After mowing I usually head straight to the garage refrigerator, open a cold beer and admire the sights and smell of a freshly mown lawn. But shower beer, with a chair, now that’s something else.

HFrog1999

My next drink will be August 31.

My next drink will be in about 30 seconds

wp-content%252Fgallery%252Fpumpkin-spice%252Fback2future.gif%252Ffit-in__850x850.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I second that. I got a full amazon prime day several years ago for like $350 or something ridiculous. As long as you get s protective mattress pad so you don’t ever get sweat on it they will last a long time and are super comfortable.
You got prime?
I need 1 disc replaced on my Band of Brothers box set. I’ll trade ya something.

Mean Purple

This is next level awesome. After mowing I usually head straight to the garage refrigerator, open a cold beer and admire the sights and smell of a freshly mown lawn. But shower beer, with a chair, now that’s something else.
For sure. Never even thought about doing something like that. I get pretty lazy. After cutting it down, I basically just fall into the pool and Mrs. MP brings me a beer … or this vodka lemonade ice slush concoction she makes.

GeoFrog

If you like Hazy IPA's and are looking for something a little lighter for the summer, try Harpoon Rec League. I had this on the beach a few weeks ago, and it was on the money. It's only 3.8% alcohol and 120 calories, but drinks like a regular hazy IPA. I've tried some of the other "light" IPA's and they are no bueno...This one was mas awesome!

Rec-League-Updated-e1554127302946.png

SuperBarrFrog

If you like Hazy IPA's and are looking for something a little lighter for the summer, try Harpoon Rec League. I had this on the beach a few weeks ago, and it was on the money. It's only 3.8% alcohol and 120 calories, but drinks like a regular hazy IPA. I've tried some of the other "light" IPA's and they are no bueno...This one was mas awesome!

Is it very hoppy? I don’t usually care for iPAs unless they have some grapefruit or something to cut the hoops.

ATC Frog

That sounds awesome. I’ll need to look for that for sure.

ftwfrog

Harpoon makes great beer.

Eight

Today espn 2 is doing the ocho all day which is silly sports. Dodgeball, World Cup of pizza spinning, cherry pit spitting, putt putt, golden tee, school bus figure 8, Tetris, marbles, corn hole etc. I’m gonna record as much as I can!

that line up sounds much better than their normal stream of talking heads arguing over [ Finebaum ] that wasn't that compelling the first five times they argued about it.