• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU pleased NCAA agreed QB Shawn Robinson’s waiver claim was ‘factually incorrect’

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU pleased NCAA agreed QB Shawn Robinson’s waiver claim was ‘factually incorrect’

By Drew Davison

The NCAA reached the right decision when it denied former TCU quarterback Shawn Robinson’s plea for an immediate eligibility waiver, TCU athletic director Jeremiah Donati said.

“The basis for the waiver was factually incorrect and not something we could support,” Donati said.

Robinson alleged mistreatment during his time with TCU, something that TCU contested the grounds on. The program did not want false allegations tied to it, and it proved to be a desperation approach by Missouri and Robinson.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article233513737.html#storylink=cpy

HFrog12

For somebody I was so high on during his recruiting days, I am pretty disappointed in Robinson and his family. It is becoming more and more apparent why he never worked out for us. Starting with him attending multiple high schools. I just don't think he is the competitor that we all, or at least I, thought. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt when he would through an INT and laugh it off thinking he is just trying to shake it and get em next possession.

It appears his entire career is trending to a woe is me with no accountability. I hope for his sake he shakes that off, matures, and makes something happen at Mizzou.

HG73

This kid will never make it as a QB. Great athlete, should consider a position change. Just can't secure the ball.

Limp Lizard

As far as how good he will be, I still think a lot of his problems were due to insisting playing with a bum shoulder. He should have had surgery before or just after his Freshman year.

That "mishandled" bit can be used by every player who transferred. Only time will tell if true.

As far as "mature" goes, the parents should not be the most immature ones.

WhatTheFrog

For somebody I was so high on during his recruiting days, I am pretty disappointed in Robinson and his family. It is becoming more and more apparent why he never worked out for us. Starting with him attending multiple high schools. I just don't think he is the competitor that we all, or at least I, thought. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt when he would through an INT and laugh it off thinking he is just trying to shake it and get em next possession.

It appears his entire career is trending to a woe is me with no accountability. I hope for his sake he shakes that off, matures, and makes something happen at Mizzou.
You weren't the only one.