• The KillerFrogs

Update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I would love to send you some TCU t-shirts. If someone will DM me size and address info I’m on it.

Thanks for the many hours of TCU pleasure you have given me over the years. I’m grateful.
I’m fine but thanks for the offer. This wasn’t a plea for shirtsI have lots of them but wassuprised that I didn’t have as many TCU shirts as I thought I did. Guess I gave some away when we moved. I am good on shorts and clothes but thanks I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this

I’m fine but thanks for the offer. This wasn’t a plea for shirtsI have lots of them but wassuprised that I didn’t have as many TCU shirts as I thought I did. Guess I gave some away when we moved. I am good on shorts and clothes but thanks I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this
That’s too bad because the urge to “DO SOMETHING” is strong

lowfrog

We need to send Wes a stripper-gram.
Male, female, or trans? Seriously, have another suggestion. If Wes can make it to a game, then I suggest arranging a Bleacher Creatures run for him. However, this Bleacher Creatures run would be a little bit different... because it's Wes. This Bleacher Creatures run will have Wes emerge from the ACS south portal with the players and coaches, and one of the big heavies will push Wes, dressed in purple, of course, in a wheelchair in front of the players and coaches onto the field when the team comes out onto the field, through the fog, with the cheerleaders flipping in the air, and the new sound system blasting Welcome to the Jungle.

Horny4TCU

Male, female, or trans? Seriously, have another suggestion. If Wes can make it to a game, then I suggest arranging a Bleacher Creatures run for him. However, this Bleacher Creatures run would be a little bit different... because it's Wes. This Bleacher Creatures run will have Wes emerge from the ACS south portal with the players and coaches, and one of the big heavies will push Wes, dressed in purple, of course, in a wheelchair in front of the players and coaches onto the field when the team comes out onto the field, through the fog, with the cheerleaders flipping in the air, and the new sound system blasting Welcome to the Jungle.
Well, with a stripper-gram we don't have to wait until August 31st.

I like the idea. We could dress him up as a purple master blaster, and get a big offensive lineman to carry him to the center of the field and have him lead the go frogs. I know I am mixing my Mad Max movies, but I'm envisioning a hybrid...

upload_2019-8-4_11-30-8.jpeg

upload_2019-8-4_11-30-39.jpeg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Man that would’ve fn butut don’t hold your breath on that one. Maybe if I gave a ton of money

Eight

my only concern is we end up with a naked gun

nice idea, but my only concern would be a nordberg like accident and if wes got flipped towards the lower west bowl there wouldn't be anyone to break his fall.

netty2424

I'm going to try to get down to Austin before September. Would love to see you.

I'll bring you this t-shirt my friend is wearing. View attachment 5952
tenor.gif

Relic

Thank you

I dnot know if you are a Theodore Roosevelt fan but even if you aren’t the “thRiver of
Doubt by Candace Millard is one of the best books I have read. She’s an excellent writer and does a great job of telling the Story of his trip down the Amazon River

Thanks, Wes. I had not heard of that book, but I just snagged a copy off Amazon. (And it goes to the top of the pile!)