• The KillerFrogs

Cole Bunce (kicker) out for season!

Brog

Dear Lord, has it begun? Bunce onea scooter hit by a car on his way to practice. Out indefinitely!

SuperTFrog

Yeah. So 20 killed and more wounded in El Paso. Not that big a deal big picture brah.
You could literally write something like this every time anyone posts anything.

“We picked up a new 4 star recruit for 2020. Yeah, and another 150 died from Ebola today in Africa. A little perspective, brah.”

This is a website devoted to TCU sports where people are going to talk about TCU sports. Everyone feels terrible about what happened. That doesn’t mean we can’t talk about anything else.

“We picked up a new 4 star recruit for 2020. Yeah, and another 150 died from Ebola today in Africa. A little perspective, brah.”

This is a website devoted to TCU sports where people are going to talk about TCU sports. Everyone feels terrible about what happened. That doesn’t mean we can’t talk about anything else.
Yep. As soon as I hit post reply I knew that there are multiple levels to everything and just posted on emotion and not sensibility.
Sorry.

Yep. As soon as I hit post reply I knew that there are multiple levels to everything and just posted on emotion and not sensibility.
Sorry.
Memo to the rest of KF.c (and me):

Take note. When you realize you have snapped off a hot sports opinion that mistakes the original post, sounds a sour note or is just plain wrong, instead of doubling or tripling down just admit the error and apologize. Well done.

tcumaniac

I used to see Ty Summers riding around all the time on his vespa type scooter. Cody Jones from baseball used to ride around on one too.

Selfishly wish the coaches wouldn’t allow this. Too many dumbasses on the road looking at their phones instead of paying attention to the road.

tcudoc

I used to see Ty Summers riding around all the time on his vespa type scooter. Cody Jones from baseball used to ride around on one too.

Selfishly wish the coaches wouldn’t allow this. Too many dumbasses on the road looking at their phones instead of paying attention to the road.
I used to see players driving on the interstate too. What are the coaches thinking??!?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

We do have a General Forum where people can discuss or vent about events of the day

Pharm Frog

Interesting. Last week one of my Austin reps had their company car smashed into by a scooter rider who was looking at her phone at an intersection.

Horny4TCU

It's not like TCU to rely on the kicking team to win games. TCU relies on high scoring offensive schemes that take seconds off the clock...

Good thing all our other kickers stay injury free all season.