• The KillerFrogs

OU Kennedy Brooks

TX_Krötenechse

No lady should ever be physically or psychologically abused by another person.

This Mal portrays herself on Twitter as a tatted-up slut. Before you start, I'm not saying she asked for it. She didn't. What I'm saying is; act like a lady, don't trash-up your skin, dress like a respectable lady and choose the people you surround yourself with carefully.
“I’m not saying she asked for it, but if she hadn’t been such a trashy tatted up slut then it wouldn’t have happened”

Paint It Purple

So girls with tattoos are trashy sluts? I’m not sure she’s the one that needs to re-examine how she portrays herself online.
If you and all the apologists want to tell your daughters and sons to follow what’s on this girl’s twitter feed as an example, then go ahead. If you portray yourself as a trashy slut to the public, then you just might be one.

TX_Krötenechse

If you and all the apologists want to tell your daughters and sons to follow what’s on this girl’s twitter feed as an example, then go ahead. If you portray yourself as a trashy slut to the public, then you just might be one.
So how many tattoos can you get before it’s your fault that you were raped? Just need to tell my daughter where the limits on her self expression are.

Edit: I also enjoy the implication that trashy sluts are asking to be assaulted

FrogCop19

No lady should ever be physically or psychologically abused by another person.

This Mal portrays herself on Twitter as a tatted-up slut. Before you start, I'm not saying she asked for it. She didn't. What I'm saying is; act like a lady, don't trash-up your skin, dress like a respectable lady and choose the people you surround yourself with carefully.
Never go full baylor.

Chongo94

giphy.gif

Paint It Purple

So how many tattoos can you get before it’s your fault that you were raped? Just need to tell my daughter where the limits on her self expression are.

Edit: I also enjoy the implication that trashy sluts are asking to be assaulted
So many people don’t read and comprehend words. You choose a narrative in your minds and then bend or carefully select words to fit your narrative.

I was not talking about rape. I was speaking to behavior, how you portray yourself to the public and making good choices about who we surround ourselves with and the friends we keep. It’s been good advice for ages. If you think that advice is harmful for yourselves or your children, then fine. Good luck.

Chongo94

So many people don’t read and comprehend words. You choose a narrative in your minds and then bend or carefully select words to fit your narrative.

I was not talking about rape. I was speaking to behavior, how you portray yourself to the public and making good choices about who we surround ourselves with and the friends we keep. It’s been good advice for ages. If you think that advice is harmful for yourselves or your children, then fine. Good luck.

But you know nothing of her behavior, you don’t even know her at all. And twitter certainly isn’t how people portray themselves to the public, especially the younger generations.

Your “advice” has been good for ages but your assumptions as to her are unwarranted and how you promote your “advice” needs some serious tweaking.

Last edited:

TX_Krötenechse

You’re right, there’s nothing victim-blamey in your offering advice to people to not portray themselves as “tatted-up sluts” and surround themselves with good people in a thread about a girl being sexually assaulted. We just made up that narrative.

PO Frog

You’re right, there’s nothing victim-blamey in your offering advice to people to not portray themselves as “tatted-up sluts” and surround themselves with good people in a thread about a girl being sexually assaulted. We just made up that narrative.
I’m not sure there were actually allegations of sexual assault either so maybe you need to clean it up too.

Paint It Purple

But you know nothing of her behavior, you don’t even know her at all. And twitter certainly isn’t how people portray themselves to the public, especially the younger generations.

Your “advice” has been good for ages but your assumptions as to her are unwarranted and how you promote your “advice” needs some serious tweaking.
Fair enough. I will heed your advice.

But, Twitter is how the many in the younger generation portray themselves, and Twitter quite frankly is largely a sewer.

Hemingway

Omg man. I’ve seen a lot of women that have a full sleeve and are awesome people. I bet 80% of women have a tattoo somewhere. A unicorn, starfish, heart with an arrow.... etc etc. They’re more real than the “ms perfect” that leaves you for your “country club buddy”.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

Omg man. I’ve seen a lot of women that have a full sleeve and are awesome people. I bet 80% of women have a tattoo somewhere. A unicorn, starfish, heart with an arrow.... etc etc. They’re more real than the “ms perfect” that leaves you for your “country club buddy”.

Do a Google search for "librarians with tattoos." Librarians love their ink.

CryptoMiner

You are the one who created the controversy about her lifestyle but out of curiosity exactly what was in in her twitter feed that caused her to earn the title "slut" from you? Was it just the tattoos or were there other public displays that offended you?

I have not looked at her account so have no idea.

Chongo94

You are the one who created the controversy about her lifestyle but out of curiosity exactly what was in in her twitter feed that caused her to earn the title "slut" from you? Was it just the tattoos or were there other public displays that offended you?

I have not looked at her account so have no idea.

Saw a few (but not many at all) of her old tweets. Definitely some nsfw language and whatnot but eh, it’s twitter. The majority of people on there are cussing or saying stupid stuff and mainly just to be humorous or attempting to be humorous in their own way.

Anyone that takes Twitter and people’s tweets serious these days is just asking to be annoyed or insulted.