• The KillerFrogs

Update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Not much has changed since my last update. I’m now confined to bed which is driving me crazy. At least I have hospital bed so I can easily change positions but I spend my days thinking how I can improve this damned thing.better mattresses is a start but since there is power running to the bed, why can’t theyinstalll. USB PORTS so that I can easily charge my devices? A port costs $8.00 on Amazon so I know they can beat that price with volume buys.

All my room needs is an operating table and I can open the Killerfrogs Clinic face lifts and boob jobs only but at a discount / With coupon

There is not much that I can do for myself so my wife has to bear the burden of dressing me and keeping me clean. I’m afraid that I’m wearing her out but she never complains but I couldn’t blame her if she did

My appetite. Is shot so I don’t eat a lot and get by on 750 - 1000 calories per day. Not much but I’m just not hungry. Losing a few pounds won’t hurt me

Since I can’t really walk any longer , I’ve not fallen as much, thank God. That was starting to hurt

Dressing is easy and there are no decisions to make. Shorts and t-shirts are my uniform. she always asks me what t- shirt o want and I’ll say anything purple or white that has TCU on it. I was surprised to find out that don’t have many TCU - t shirts. Lots of polo style TCUshirts but relatively few t-shirts

Guess I need a trip to the bookstore

Other than that I have no pain and am comfortable but miss the Fort and desperately need a trip up there to recharge my batteries. Unfortunately it’s a chore to move me around so I probably won’t be making that trip, except for a game or two.

Well my friends, that’s about it. Looking forward to the season and getting the hell out of this bed and house as I haven’t been outside in almost a month and almost that long since I’ve left the bedroom

Not much fun but as long as I can draw a breath, it’s a good day

Love you guys and Go Frogs

Frog DJ

We all love and admire you in this family, and I continue to pray for you everyday, my friend!

“I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace in this world. You will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

May our Lord and Savior’s peace and comfort wash over you, and give you the serenity that only comes from the assurance of your eternal salvation.

Armed with that power, may you live each day - each hour - each minute with the joy that your soul will live forever in the arms of Jesus.

Even if I don’t see you in ACS this fall - just know I WILL see you, someday.

Go Frogs!

LisaLT

Oh Wes. I hope you get your wish and can get out of that hospital bed sooner than later. Hospitals are no fun.

I too look forward to the season getting started! Its been a long wait. I hope you're strong enough to make it to as many games as you can. :)

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Oh Wes. I hope you get your wish and can get out of that hospital bed sooner than later. Hospitals are no fun.im not in the hospital, just a hospital bed. It’s easier for me to get into And out of and to transfer to the wheelchair

I too look forward to the season getting started! Its been a long wait. I hope you're strong enough to make it to as many games as you can. :)
Anything you're looking for in particular? I've got thousands of books and happy to see if I have anything you might want.
no but thanks . I have a backlog of reading material

Opintel

Moderators
All our love and hugs sent your way...in Virtual Reality, I guess. You can feel it if you close your eyes.

We will represent for you if you have to miss a game.

Love,
Roy & Pat

Relic

no but thanks . I have a backlog of reading material

I, too, always have a backlog of reading material. But as I've gotten older, I find myself re-reading old favorite books more often than reading new ones. I'd rather re-read a book I know I will enjoy, instead of taking a chance on a new one that might not be to my liking. Kind of like listening to old music...or an old wife. Hang in there Wes and make the most of every day.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I need the Frogs

I'm anxiously waiting, too.

lep134-tcud.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I, too, always have a backlog of reading material. But as I've gotten older, I find myself re-reading old favorite books more often than reading new ones. I'd rather re-read a book I know I will enjoy, instead of taking a chance on a new one that might not be to my liking. Kind of like listening to old music...or an old wife. Hang in there Wes and make the most of every day.
Thank you

I dnot know if you are a Theodore Roosevelt fan but even if you aren’t the “thRiver of
Doubt by Candace Millard is one of the best books I have read. She’s an excellent writer and does a great job of telling the Story of his trip down the Amazon River