• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

I hope so. And don’t get me wrong, I want him in the fold. But this whole situation reeks of - at a minimum - him having doubts.

i agree with jeremy that he sounds like a teenage kid who is getting attention from a variety of sources, have people telling him what he should think and what he should do, and he might have had some doubts.

kid has got to be bombarded by coaches, website contacts, locals telling him that a talent like him deserves to play in the biggest and best conference etc.....

he wouldn't be the first, won't be the last, and if anything he is honest in his thoughts. unfortunately the mistake he made was expressing this through twitter.

these kids would be so much better off if they stayed away from social media. most likely won't stop the periodic doubts, but it would help curtail the hell breaking loose.

MinFrog

Can you imagine that conversation between Sylvester rand GP?

GP calls him up and tells him that he [ Finebaum ]s DEs as good as Sylvester is and if he doesn't take that [ Finebaum ] down in the next 5 minutes he can join Jahdae as a Baylor commit. /end of call.

Eight

Can you imagine that conversation between Sylvester rand GP?

GP calls him up and tells him that he [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]s DEs as good as Sylvester is and if he doesn't take that [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] down in the next 5 minutes he can join Jahdae as a Baylor commit. /end of call.

yeah.....you truly believe that and that if sylvester were to de-commit his best choice will be baylor?

MinFrog

yeah.....you truly believe that and that if sylvester were to de-commit his best choice will be baylor?
tamu has apparently passed/given up, as has tu.

the big schools set their sight and if you spurn them, then they move on to other targets. Not Baylor, they take whatever sloppy seconds they can get.

Eight

tamu has apparently passed/given up, as has tu.

the big schools set their sight and if you spurn them, then they move on to other targets. Not Baylor, they take whatever sloppy seconds they can get.

if sylvester de-committed i will promise you atm would be interested as well as a number of other big schools.

pass rush prospects are rare and you never have too many on a roster.