• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Chieves

Baylor is building a new hotel on the river.

View attachment 5940

Got some of that Pyongyang energy going on.

b1093a49-8cee-41fa-9c75-39db0996fe55-2060x1236.jpeg

Frog-in-law1995

It even looks like they're singing about Milk and Cookies!

The two least intimidating gangs of all time. They literally had a dance-off at one point. I like musicals and I like Shakespeare, but it’s just unwatchable.

My favorite part is when Tony is running down the back alleys of the Puerto-Rican neighborhood in NYC yelling “Maria! Maria!” and only one girl responds.

Big Frog II

Did anyone catch Channel 8 news yesterday. They have been trying to schedule an interview with Art, but he has turned them down every time. So, they caught him running in the middle of the day down a country road and tried to ask him questions. For the most part he ignored Channel 8's reporter and just basically said he only wants to coach football. You will be surprised to know that he was sweating like a pig running in the middle of the day and had on, you guessed it, a long sleeve shirt.

Channel 8 did say that Art is having a press conference Monday, and that they will be there. Should be fun.

82Frog

Did anyone catch Channel 8 news yesterday. They have been trying to schedule an interview with Art, but he has turned them down every time. So, they caught him running in the middle of the day down a country road and tried to ask him questions. For the most part he ignored Channel 8's reporter and just basically said he only wants to coach football. You will be surprised to know that he was sweating like a pig running in the middle of the day and had on, you guessed it, a long sleeve shirt.

Channel 8 did say that Art is having a press conference Monday, and that they will be there. Should be fun.

https://www.wfaa.com/video/sports/h...home/287-05bb5615-510b-4b01-a3cb-7c99d2858eb2

MTfrog5

Anyone know any details of one of their key players being kicked off? Baylor’s mod on 247 referenced it and how he’d have to change his 10-2 prediction

Latest posts