• The KillerFrogs

Starting QB odds

Froggish

Odds to get the first start?..I don’t think the guy who starts week 1 will be the guy who makes it through to the ISU start

robbroyy

I think it’ll be Delton or Collins. Better question is which QB transfers out first?

Delton can’t.
Collins would be his 2nd transfer
Rogers - too many questions about the foot to get a good offer
Duggan- doubtful as a true freshman but SR showed it’s possible.
Baldwin - doesn’t apply

4th. down

Sadly Rogers is the one by far most likely to transfer.

For whatever it's worth, I agree here. It's Rogers as the most likely but it doesn't have to be that way and GP says, in so many words, he's ready. Now think a minute, if he truly is ready or 98%, who do you start? Sonny really talked well about Delton. Believe it's Delton's to lose but his arm is not even on the same planet as Rogers.

Our first games out of conference, Delton. From then on, Rogers or Duggan. Just don't see Collins beating everyone out down the stretch.

Wexahu

For whatever it's worth, I agree here. It's Rogers as the most likely but it doesn't have to be that way and GP says, in so many words, he's ready. Now think a minute, if he truly is ready or 98%, who do you start? Sonny really talked well about Delton. Believe it's Delton's to lose but his arm is not even on the same planet as Rogers.

Our first games out of conference, Delton. From then on, Rogers or Duggan. Just don't see Collins beating everyone out down the stretch.

The more I think about it, the more I'd be shocked if Duggan gets any meaningful playing time this year barring a rash of injuries. Just too many upperclassmen ahead of him. He was a very good recruit but just like with other highly-rated QBs we've had here recently, there's a lot of cart-before-horse going on here IMO.

JockO de Frog

The more I think about it, the more I'd be shocked if Duggan gets any meaningful playing time this year barring a rash of injuries. Just too many upperclassmen ahead of him. He was a very good recruit but just like with other highly-rated QBs we've had here recently, there's a lot of cart-before-horse going on here IMO.
Agree, and I still think it'll be Collins if he is healed. He has a number of games under his belt, knows the playbook well, smart, and I think the game will have slowed down.

Froggish

Wow I can't believe it, that is absolute horse [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. How the ncaa continues to get away with double standards blows my mind

I always thought it as a long shot but the hypocrisy by the NCAA is beyond tired. Everyone in the country is asking what’s different about the Baldwin situation and the Martel transfer...The worst part is they will never have to answer that..

texas_sicilian

I always thought it as a long shot but the hypocrisy by the NCAA is beyond tired. Everyone in the country is asking what’s different about the Baldwin situation and the Martel transfer...The worst part is they will never have to answer that..
The defense, not that I agree with it, is that Martel requested soon after he heard that the coach was leaving.

Baldwin went through spring practice and filed later, which makes it harder to argue it was for the same reason.

JockO de Frog

The defense, not that I agree with it, is that Martel requested soon after he heard that the coach was leaving.

Baldwin went through spring practice and filed later, which makes it harder to argue it was for the same reason.
Hmmm....it could be argued that because he went thru spring practice he found out what a horse's tail his new coach was. Nevertheless, you are right in that the NCAA might use that as an excuse to claim they were not parallel reasons.

Frogmore

Hmmm....it could be argued that because he went thru spring practice he found out what a horse's tail his new coach was. Nevertheless, you are right in that the NCAA might use that as an excuse to claim they were not parallel reasons.
You are exactly right. Yurcich is NOT Ryan Day. Don't they want a kid to stick it out and try to adjust to changes? That's what Baldwin did and Yurcich is an [ Arschloch] compared to the even keeled (but lying) Day. The NCAA is a joke.