• The KillerFrogs

Flashback Monday - where were you tonight in 1981?

westoverhillbilly

I was 2 1/2 years out of college and working for a Fortune 100 company as a sales rep and living in Okla City and would get transferred to Houston on Sept 1 and kissed the ground when I crossed the Red River.. Oklahoma was a similar to a 3rd world country then. The previous fall I got to gleefully see John Elway's Stanford team beat the crap out of OU in Norman- it was raining and the OU db's were slipping all over the turf while he picked them apart..

6Frog6

Stationed at Patrick AFB, FL, living in Satellite Beach, assigned to Air Force Technical Applications Center. Dodging snow birds and watching shuttle launches.

tcudoc

Was in 8th grade. Hated the movie. The soundtrack still ranks as my favorite of all time. The two Cheap Trick songs are still favorites.
The double album of original material by my favorite bands was unheard of. They tried it again with Fast Times, which was good, but did not measure up to Heavy Metal.
The Journey song and the Devo song were interesting, but did not fit the rest of the soundtrack.
The Blue Oyster Cult and Black Sabbath songs were outstanding, as were many others.

Chongo94

Also, major violations of the rules in here...

ab22950c59354942ab92af53d3962543--heather-thomas-heather-orourke.jpg

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Was in 8th grade. Hated the movie. The soundtrack still ranks as my favorite of all time. The two Cheap Trick songs are still favorites.
The double album of original material by my favorite bands was unheard of. They tried it again with Fast Times, which was good, but did not measure up to Heavy Metal.
The Journey song and the Devo song were interesting, but did not fit the rest of the soundtrack.
The Blue Oyster Cult and Black Sabbath songs were outstanding, as were many others.
I have both scores. The Elmer Bernstein big orchestra scores combine with metal music was friggin genius.