• The KillerFrogs

Tebow’s interesting top 4

Mean Purple

Michigan is coming out of the big 10. The hype will be unreal, then Georgia/Florida (Sec West champ) or Clemson will blow them out. Always feels like it’s either the pac 12 or big 12 getting, not both.
Michigan better do something, I get the sense that coach is on a hotter seat than folks say. Same with the Gus Bus at Auburn. Auburn is not Northwest Arkansas, ole Gus can't rely on a batty Springdale mom's club and a loon sports forum poster to drum up media protection or payback this time. Somebody else who better have it rolling is Coach O at LSU. With the switch at AD now in full effect, hopefully that buys him a little more time. As long as Saban is in the SEC West, fanbases are gonna go nuts over there and keep firing good coaches. Probably not wise to focus on matching a very rare program run.

Hemingway

Michigan better do something, I get the sense that coach is on a hotter seat than folks say. Same with the Gus Bus at Auburn. Auburn is not Northwest Arkansas, ole Gus can't rely on a batty Springdale mom's club and a loon sports forum poster to drum up media protection or payback this time. Somebody else who better have it rolling is Coach O at LSU. With the switch at AD now in full effect, hopefully that buys him a little more time. As long as Saban is in the SEC West, fanbases are gonna go nuts over there and keep firing good coaches. Probably not wise to focus on matching a very rare program run.
I know Saban still has Tua at qb but had not Hurts come in against Ga , they never make it.

Florida and Georgia are really good this year. Franks for Florida has turned a corner under Coach Mullins.

It’s just a ny6 bowl for Alabama this year.

Mean Purple

I know Saban still has Tua at qb but had not Hurts come in against Ga , they never make it.

Florida and Georgia are really good this year. Franks for Florida has turned a corner under Coach Mullins.

It’s just a ny6 bowl for Alabama this year.
For sure, without Hurts, they never would have got there. His play against Georgia was awesome. For the record, I'm not so sure he would not have come back and beat Georgia in the National Champ game that year. Even Tua had a wreckless int in that game when Saban threw him in.

I won't be discounting Hurts when we play OU. That young man is a special kind of player. Franks seems like he is growing. He'll have to not miss his reads like he was doing some last year. Seemed like that was an issue throughout. But another full year with Mullins would make one think Franks gets past that. Georgia had issues with rcvr. But that was reportedly handled well in off season. Should be interesting to see.

RufeBruton

I would like to point out that the Yale message board is running hot for their season this year: http://yalefb.com

They even have two posts (actually two total posts) that rival Killerfrogs worse meltdowns. Here is one of them:

Anonymous says:
I am relieved we’ve finally secured an Associate Athletics Director for Strategic Communications, but how about tactical communications? I feel we may be exposed on that front. Then we’ll need someone to mediate between the two.
Such a crock.
Our athletics department is in the hands of a bloodless automaton and an expanding mob of second rate administrators with third rate degrees from fourth rate institutions who know nothing about the Ivy League and less about Yale..
Not to be elitist, but how about some folks with Yale IQs, Yale flair and devotion to Yale.
Tom Beckett was adored. What now?

LSU Game Attendee

Here’s hoping Army gets Harbaugh canned, Applewhite style

Mean Purple

I would like to point out that the Yale message board is running hot for their season this year: http://yalefb.com

They even have two posts (actually two total posts) that rival Killerfrogs worse meltdowns. Here is one of them:

Anonymous says:
I am relieved we’ve finally secured an Associate Athletics Director for Strategic Communications, but how about tactical communications? I feel we may be exposed on that front. Then we’ll need someone to mediate between the two.
Such a crock.
Our athletics department is in the hands of a bloodless automaton and an expanding mob of second rate administrators with third rate degrees from fourth rate institutions who know nothing about the Ivy League and less about Yale..
Not to be elitist, but how about some folks with Yale IQs, Yale flair and devotion to Yale.
Tom Beckett was adored. What now?
aaaaaand that's why snobs suck