• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Ha. You read German?

a bit, father was second generation whose father's family came from prussia.

he did a great deal of genealogy research and a number of the documents he passed on are in german and i have had to do some translation work trying to finish his work on the family tree.

far from fluent though and can more pick my way through than anything else.

Eight

if alexander is going to be a big time us college quarterback prospect he needs to learn to up his twitter game.

i suggest he make one adjustment and then an addition to his original message. something like this:

Ich bin 110% Texas Christian University verpflichtet. Bitte respektiere meine Entscheidung.

Last edited:

Billy Clyde

Read the article today after seeing he was offered. Thought to myself he was a big long shot with all the interest he's garnered. Thrilled to get him, not least of all because of the potential nicknames. My nomination:

The Great German Galoot

Criminal practitioners here will appreciate the double entendre of the potential 3g Offense.

JockO de Frog

Actually based on our TE recruiting misses, I wouldn’t at all doubt he doesn’t eventually become a TE...I read a few stories on him and on his camp tour this summer, a number of schools have asked him to run some TE routs.
I think the reason he likes TCU is because he is being recruited as a quarterback and not a TE.

Purp

Read the article today after seeing he was offered. Thought to myself he was a big long shot with all the interest he's garnered. Thrilled to get him, not least of all because of the potential nicknames. My nomination:

The Great German Galoot

Criminal practitioners here will appreciate the double entendre of the potential 3g Offense.
The Honig badger
Guten Frog
Gunner would approve of the nicknames and the QB measurables.