• The KillerFrogs

Trevor Bauer comes unhinged

DickBumpastache

For a guy who’s convinced he’s so much smarter than everybody else, he sure acts like a dumbass a lot.

And for a guy who’s convinced he’s more talented and knows more about the game and preparation than anyone else, he’s an extremely mediocre pitcher.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Hey, a little Jimmy Piersall comes out in every good baseball player.
Isn't he the jerk from UCLA who mocked it when we played them in the CWS? I suspect he'd have a clue.

I’m guessing most people on teams outside of conference and Texas teams wouldn’t have a clue. I think we think people pay way more attention to us than they actually do, much less hand signals. Just my personal experience living all over the country.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I’m guessing most people on teams outside of conference and Texas teams wouldn’t have a clue. I think we think people pay way more attention to us than they actually do, much less hand signals. Just my personal experience living all over the country.
Man that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. fear Strikes out

HFrog1999

Anyone who really cares about college baseball is very familiar with TCU. Bauer knows TCU and our hand sign.

Showing it to him though wouldn’t upset him though, it’d just remind him of when he beat us.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Anyone who really cares about college baseball is very familiar with TCU. Bauer knows TCU and our hand sign.

Showing it to him though wouldn’t upset him though, it’d just remind him of when he beat us.

I imagine there are lot of people that are aware of our baseball program that have no clue about any of our traditions. He’ll, everyone on the set of our first ESPN Game Day had no clue we weren’t real Frogs until they brought out a real Horned Lizard. And in his off the tracks condition, I’d imagine he wouldn’t be harkening back to his college days at that point and someone shaking their knuckles at him would likely not register. But then, I don’t know Bauer as intimately as you apparently do.