• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Who knows what will happen but I don’t get a 4 star DE leaving this class the same year TCU had both DE go in the first two rounds. I don’t respect his decision

Exactly, TCU had one DE go in the 1st round the other in the second round. Nobody in the Big 12 can say that or most anybody in the P5.

TCU needs to make some recruiting changes (given these are 17/18 year olds...but that's the game). Not how they evaluate but they need to get the train on the tracks again. The insane thing would be to do the same things over and over again. (Of course I could be overreacting too as a first reaction so take my comments with a grain of salt...but that is what happens with fans when this type of news comes out.)

Last edited:

Froggish

This recruiting cycle has been tough..This early signing period has schools like TCU in a precarious position. We know we need to lock down about 2/3rds of the class early but that’s not easy for a program like ours. Lot of kids just want to rack up as many offers as they can or improve on the ones they have. TCUs exposure disadvantages really are highlighted in this new system. We aren’t a destination school for many

Froggish

Sylvester May have changed his mind but it’s hard to imagine he isn’t on the fence. I expect a slew of DE offers to go out just in case.

Eight

atm has been hammering away at sylvester for some time and
Sylvester May have changed his mind but it’s hard to imagine he isn’t on the fence. I expect a slew of DE offers to go out just in case.

offers yes, but slew?

the challenge here is the frogs have 7 underclassmen defensive ends on the current roster.

granted, no one really knows who is ready to contribute yet and watching the depth chart develop over time should be interesting, but this is another position where i think being choosy can work to their advantage instead of handing out offers right and left.