• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Watching Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure for the first time in probably 30 years. Can’t believe they’re going to make another one of these.
Is it Bill and Ted's Early Retirement Bender or is it going to be a couple new young morons trying to act stupid? Keanu Reeves was perfect for that role. Nobody better try to reboot that.

bwood

I can dig it. Big fan of these too https://badbirdiegolf.com/
They did a collaboration with Seamus and make a headcover with the Superlit (Bayside) pattern that looks like the Saved by the Bell intro. Pro shop guy at Old Macdonald (Bandon Dunes) overheard me and got on the phone without Seamus directly to custom make one with the Ghost Tree logo... should be sweet when it comes in.

Side note: if anyone is on fence about making the trip to Bandon, pull the trigger. Place is amazing and customer service is next level.

nwlafrog

Last time I went to a Dueling Piano bar I woke up at 5am in a Fort Worth parking garage

I can definitely see this now. We went to Louie Louie’s in Deep Ellum and it was awesome. I was expecting just a couple pianos and a chill crowd, but we walked into “The middle” by Jimmy eat World with a full band. They would mix it up and do piano only or do a full instrument song. It was pretty awesome. They literally could play every instrument and they swapped out every song to take turns.

Before that, we went to a Four Day Weekend improv comedy show. It was a great time. I knew I was going to get roasted. We were sitting in the very middle. I got called up to do a skit with them and luckily it killed (because of them) Then they roasted me with an improv sketch musical about the legend of NWLA.

The actors/comedians bought us drinks after the show and hung out with us. A few people didn’t believe me that I wasn’t a show “plant”. It was a cool experience and we got some free swag.

Also, Deep Ellum is waaayyy more sketchy than Bourbon street at night. That was wild as hell.

netty2424

I can definitely see this now. We went to Louie Louie’s in Deep Ellum and it was awesome. I was expecting just a couple pianos and a chill crowd, but we walked into “The middle” by Jimmy eat World with a full band. They would mix it up and do piano only or do a full instrument song. It was pretty awesome. They literally could play every instrument and they swapped out every song to take turns.

Before that, we went to a Four Day Weekend improv comedy show. It was a great time. I knew I was going to get roasted. We were sitting in the very middle. I got called up to do a skit with them and luckily it killed (because of them) Then they roasted me with an improv sketch musical about the legend of NWLA.

The actors/comedians bought us drinks after the show and hung out with us. A few people didn’t believe me that I wasn’t a show “plant”. It was a cool experience and we got some free swag.

Also, Deep Ellum is waaayyy more sketchy than Bourbon street at night. That was wild as hell.
Deep Ellum is like a cat with 9 lives. It has almost died and come back to life countless times. It’s actually making somewhat of a comeback right now. Long way to go, but it’s been much worse.

Frog-in-law1995

Finished a new smoker. Already done red, white and blue...now going through neon colors. Wasn’t sure about the green, but I think it turned out ok. If anybody has a lead on a non-metallic, neon purple caliper or engine enamel spray paint, holler.

GjvUiPS.jpg

Io8BGI4.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

So I was watching “Downfall” tonight on Amazon Prime. It’s the story of the last days of the Third Reich, focused primarily on Hitler’s bunker in Berlin (it’s the movie where that “Hitler yells at everyone” video that everybody changes the subtitles to comes from). Our Schnauzer, who won’t leave his bed after about 10 pm for anything other than a monster thunderstorm, immediately comes over and jumps up on the couch next to me. I’m convinced he recognizes German, and it’s freaking me out a bit.

Good movie, btw. If you’re ok with subtitles, I recommend.

HFrog1999

So I was watching “Downfall” tonight on Amazon Prime. It’s the story of the last days of the Third Reich, focused primarily on Hitler’s bunker in Berlin (it’s the movie where that “Hitler yells at everyone” video that everybody changes the subtitles to comes from). Our Schnauzer, who won’t leave his bed after about 10 pm for anything other than a monster thunderstorm, immediately comes over and jumps up on the couch next to me. I’m convinced he recognizes German, and it’s freaking me out a bit.

Good movie, btw. If you’re ok with subtitles, I recommend.

adolf-hitler-puppy-008.jpg