• The KillerFrogs

2020 and Future TCU Football Schedule

LeagueCityFrog

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/tcu/

So as of right now, Cal Berkeley is the only non-conference game on our 2020 schedule that is publically known. It is an away game that I plan on attending with the wife and Frog friends and all of us going back to Napa on that trip. Well done TCU booking that fun away game.

That being said, I bought into the East Side project and wouldn't mind if TCU took a break from SMU next season and not go over to Dallas and instead we do a one and done pay game for a Group of Five school so we get 7 home games next year instead of 6 and one more great weekend in Fort Worth.

I would nominate a school like Louisiana Lafayette or something similar that's close enough to bring a small crowd of their fans with them and someone who TCU either hasn't played in a long time or hasn't played ever.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/tcu/

So as of right now, Cal Berkeley is the only non-conference game on our 2020 schedule that is publically known. It is an away game that I plan on attending with the wife and Frog friends and all of us going back to Napa on that trip. Well done TCU booking that fun away game.

That being said, I bought into the East Side project and wouldn't mind if TCU took a break from SMU next season and not go over to Dallas and instead we do a one and done pay game for a Group of Five school so we get 7 home games next year instead of 6 and one more great weekend in Fort Worth.

I would nominate a school like Louisiana Lafayette or something similar that's close enough to bring a small crowd of their fans with them and someone who TCU either hasn't played in a long time or hasn't played ever.
This is a really good idea. I’m supportive. If SMU wants to continue they should have to play here again in 2020. 7 games should be the plan.

Leap Frog

Loge boxes were a $60,000 donation plus your annual ticket cost for 6 seats which isn't cheap by any means.

Just to think, when I started going to Frog games by myself, I had to get up early and sell my scrap metal on South Main so I would have a couple of bucks in my jeans. I was a rich guy at 8 years because being a TCU fan made me feel that way. Anyway, great days were mine.

TCUdirtbag

It should be 2-1 deals going forward and noting else.

I don’t really care, but we should be able to get that. They just signed a 2-1 deal with Vandy. But you can only agree to so many of those and still get 6 home games each year. So, we’ll see.