• The KillerFrogs

Poll: What QB gets the most B12 snaps

Pick Him-Who gets the most snaps in B12 play?

• Delton

Votes: 40 29.4%
  • Collins

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Duggan

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • Rogers

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Baldwin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

asleep003

The thing most working against Collins is what we’ve seen of him...The question is was his uneven play due to his own ineptness, inexperience, Cumbie, or poor play around him...We’ll find out...He was essentially 1-3 in games he started or took most the snaps in. Not to mention that in those 4 games he played against some of the poorest defenses in the league.
Personally saw a lot of upside, even though thrown into a messy situation.

1) his 1st game of notable play, he did not take most of the snaps.
2) he didn't fumble the ball on the center's butt on a 2 yd run for the winning score.
3) OL a mess during his 4 games... lots of movement/major injury/center benched.
4) if OL is at least as good as last few games of 2018, he could be very productive.

HG73

I like Collins as I have mentioned before. IMO if he is the guy they need to tone down his running a little. He's more aggressive when he runs than I would like. And he had that weird hand injury when he sliced part of his palm almost off. That had to affect his throwing.
We just need the guy who has the fewest turnovers and stays healthy.

HG73

We’re going to need you to burn 3 sage bushels, kiss a baby, and slap three Aggies to reverse this vodoo. Shame on you.
It's all part of my total voodoo program. Like GP has to blow up and say something like "we can't tackle anybody and won't win a game this year" during fall camp. Then we have a chance to be good. Voodoodoo.

Ron Swanson

Personally saw a lot of upside, even though thrown into a messy situation.

1) his 1st game of notable play, he did not take most of the snaps.
2) he didn't fumble the ball on the center's butt on a 2 yd run for the winning score.
3) OL a mess during his 4 games... lots of movement/major injury/center benched.
4) if OL is at least as good as last few games of 2018, he could be very productive.
Also, didn’t he get a big cut on his hand in the middle of one of those games?

netty2424

Thanks for checking, I'm having a hard time duplicating this error but I'm still looking for the problem.
Just scrolled back to the posts with IG embeds and they are working now. Bizarre. Other than toggling default to killerfrogs, back to default, I haven’t done anything different on my end. They’re working fine on the ‘I’m too old’ thread as well.