• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

I was driving back to FW from New Braunfels yesterday and got off I35 onto the access road to avoid traffic at MLK Blvd right in the heart of Waco.

This route took me right past Baylor's stadium giving me a much closer view than you normally get from I35.

This was discussed on here when their stadium first opened in 2014, but just 5 years later it has turned out to be very true: that toilet bowl is not aging well at all. It already looks decades old. Very underwhelming. Architecturally unimpressive. The brick and other infrastructure looked faded and very dated. I was in a car with guys that attended all SEC/ Non-Big 12 schools and they all agreed.

Oh. And it was hard to tell from the road because of how small it was, but their video board sucks too.
More importantly, how was the tarp holding up?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I was driving back to FW from New Braunfels yesterday and got off I35 onto the access road to avoid traffic at MLK Blvd right in the heart of Waco.

This route took me right past Baylor's stadium giving me a much closer view than you normally get from I35.

This was discussed on here when their stadium first opened in 2014, but just 5 years later it has turned out to be very true: that toilet bowl is not aging well at all. It already looks decades old. Very underwhelming. Architecturally unimpressive. The brick and other infrastructure looked faded and very dated. I was in a car with guys that attended all SEC/ Non-Big 12 schools and they all agreed.

Oh. And it was hard to tell from the road because of how small it was, but their video board sucks too.
You sure that was actually brick?