• The KillerFrogs

First game, 2020! Need I say more?

ftwfrog

Remember the time a few years ago when the mobile site was screwed up and you couldn’t see the subtitle of the thread(I forgot the specifics). The folks on the full site played a good gag by typing “oh my goodness, No Frogs! No!” Or somesuch.

The folks on mobile were freaking out because they couldn’t read the subtitle. “(Just screwing with the folks on the mobile site. Play along)”

This is kind of like that. Except there is zero plan or thought put into it, with zero clarity to follow.

SuperBarrFrog

giphy.gif

Purp

60 inches of rain in the region over the last 12 months. Construction for both commercial and residential in the region has been slowed.
Last fall was absolutely bonkers with the rain. Then this spring was also crazy, but not quite as bad as the fall.

The barometer for me on how wet the last 12 months has been were the number of my son's baseball/soccer games that got postponed/cancelled due to rain/unplayable conditions. We had more games postponed during his summer t-ball season than in his spring soccer season and we had a wet spring. It's been insane.

Mean Purple

Last fall was absolutely bonkers with the rain. Then this spring was also crazy, but not quite as bad as the fall.

The barometer for me on how wet the last 12 months has been were the number of my son's baseball/soccer games that got postponed/cancelled due to rain/unplayable conditions. We had more games postponed during his summer t-ball season than in his spring soccer season and we had a wet spring. It's been insane.
but you got more drinking time!