• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: TCU’s Gary Patterson takes shot at Red Raider fans

H0RNEDFR0G

I had no issues at WVU, although they also destroyed us the year I went. Saw plenty of unsafe behavior, but it wasn't specifically directed at me as a TCU fan.

Can confirm, WVU fans treated us better than I have ever been treated at TTU, UT, or Baylor. I maybe had 1 or 2 people talk trash to me, but the other 30+ interactions were very pleasant.

Austintxfrog94

Tn6oJCL.jpg

lol, this article reminds me if this image I made with photoshop a few years back,

Last edited:

Austintxfrog94

UT is underrated in terms of miserable visiting fan experience
I've actually had some really good experiences going to UT games in Austin. They may not be quite as hospitable as say a Clemson but they were definitely not hostile to visiting fans when I've gone. Their Gameday experience has gotten much better with CDC as well.

Last edited:
All fan bases can be miserable. I have been heckled and made friends in most of the stadiums in the conference. Been yelled at non stop by UT t-shirt fans in the upper deck. Been heckled by students everywhere. Have also had great interaction with opposing fans at home and away, to the point were we had fun civil conversations and complimented each others schools/teams. I have also seen TCU fans yell at visitors to sit down for standing up and mildly clapping for their teams scoring. No one school is innocent. Sure, on a whole some can be worse than others....but what do you expect? TCU is more of a family atmosphere with way less students. It shouldn't be a surprise the bigger schools in more of a college town can create a miserable experience for visitors. Lesson is, everyone try to be better.​

ShepFrog

In the Shep household we call Tech fans Fart Sniffers. They always look like they are enjoying a whiff of their own farts. Just sayin...

What are your thoughts on opposing fans who purposely sit in the wrong sections?
Had this happen at the Ohio State game. Also remember an Ok State fan who purposely sat in our visitor section (he left pretty quick cus it was the year we finally won hehehe)