• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

Not that it is any of my business, but I am concerned about an establishment I saw just off the highway that appears to be a bar that offers axe throwing lessons and (I guess you would call them) target lanes.
It has been bugging me since Sunday.

Chico Dusty

I bet you've attended plenty of weddings that cost more than that for friends whose parents make far less than AP has over the last decade. Not trying to argue with you; just pointing out that a single party in the price range hardly stands out to me as an indicator of chronic reckless spending.

Totally - my point is that for someone who is taking our million dollars loans to pay off other loans and debts is an idiot for paying for dumb stuff when they don’t have the money. The weddings, etc. that I’ve been too that are six figures, etc are being paid for by ppl that have their finances in order. And you’re also comparing a wedding to a 30th birthday. I know a ton of wealthy ppl that don’t spend $50k on their bday. A wedding is a totally diff ballgame.

SuperBarrFrog

Not that it is any of my business, but I am concerned about an establishment I saw just off the highway that appears to be a bar that offers axe throwing lessons and (I guess you would call them) target lanes.

We’ve got several of these joints in ATL. Went for my brothers Xmas party last year and it was fun as hell.

They do a surprisingly good job of keeping it safe.

nwlafrog

The one next to the brewery? What could posssibly go wrong?

We have one here in Bossier that my wife’s cousin works at. It’s a lot of fun, but it does seem overly dangerous.

There are lanes that are basically batting cages with chain link all around. Surprisingly, I haven’t seen any bro’s try to throw it through the freakin’ wall, but the women get super competitive and it is sketch as hell to have an axe game with them. When we go it’s always girls in one lane and guys in the other.

I don’t know how any of them hasn’t lost a toe yet. Boozy uncoordinated women crow hopping and chunking axes scares the ship out of me.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Eight

i don't remember the dallas sports writer telling the story, but he mentioned about going to green bay back in the 60's and there was bar that offered skeet shooting out the back.

PurplFrawg

Administrator