• The KillerFrogs

Warning: Don't buy anything from Boykin on Instagram or Twitter

netty2424

First of all, getting the white collar crime unit interested in an internet transaction of $2K is sometimes difficult depending on your jurisdiction.

Second, getting a conviction for criminal fraud is even more difficult if the transaction was in cash.

Cheats are out there and they will steal what is yours.

I assume when I loan money to friends and relatives I will never see it again.

An employees adult daughter (a legal assistant) came to me begging for $2300 to move to her new apartment. Swore on the life of her 5yo child she would work weekends in my office to pay me back.

She worked four hours on one Saturday and never came back.

People who loan money to friends are headed to disappointment.
But did you file a police report?!? That’s going to add some closure to many here. We need to know.

Boykin was 22-31 for 187 yards, 3 TDS and 3 INTs. Normally that’s a losing effort. The defense scored once, gave up 129 yards, and turned them over 4 times. They are the reason we won the game.

I’m not stirring things up, I’m just stating facts. It wasn’t a great performance by the offense (they didn’t score 42 points by the way), the defense dominated the game. The Peach Bowl probably wasn’t even in the Top 15 of TB’s best games.

How am I wrong?
I’m pretty sure we could have easily run up another 200 yards and 17-21 more points if GP had wanted.

AroundWorldFrog

I think the piling on is a little rough. Yea, if true, this really sucks, but the guy is at an all time low. Sometimes that happens in life before things get better. I'll gladly hold on to the thought of what the Frog Nation did for little Abby because of TB.

nwlafrog

I think the piling on is a little rough. Yea, if true, this really sucks, but the guy is at an all time low. Sometimes that happens in life before things get better. I'll gladly hold on to the thought of what the Frog Nation did for little Abby because of TB.

He footballed real good, but he is a legit darn up as a human being. I have no shame in piling on. I was a huge Boykin supporter and now I hope gets his comeuppance. The guy screwed his team over for the Alamo bowl, he has a laundry list of a rap sheet and now he’s scamming good people and alumni who supported him.

Edit: “if true”.... so what if he’s at an all time low? He created his all time low and has continued it time after time..... And why would SE make that up? It’s obviously and painfully true and Boykin needs to learn a lesson. Darn that noise.

The dude is rotten.

Last edited: