• The KillerFrogs

Warning: Don't buy anything from Boykin on Instagram or Twitter

I hate to even post this but wanted to warn everyone that Boykin is scamming fans though Instagram, text and Twitter. It is definitely Boykin but he never sends the merchandise (helmets, jerseys etc.).

I am a victim of it (he and I spoke via phone -- sent him over $2,000 for the Peach Bowl jersey, helmets, etc. and told him I would hold the stuff for him and if he ever wanted it back to give me a call and I would sell it back at what he sold it to me for.). Never sent me anything and it seems half a dozen of people on Reddit are complaining about it. Seems my Peach Bowl jersey was sold to five others.

We all feel pretty disappointed but the only thing we can really do is warn others. Unfortunate all around. Mods feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate.

- Sweat Equity

EDIT: DA is on it; I am not the only one (one of dozens); Apologies for any offense to anyone...just wanted to give a head's up to fellow KF.C. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Mods better not delete this. Boykin is a scheiss if he’s doing this.

Also an unfortunate reminder to not send money until you have the merchandise in your hand or at the location ready to make the exchange. Sucks that people steal like this

Bingo. I knew something was up when he could only take cash via "Zelle" or "CashApp" but did not think I would be stiffed -- and I am in finance so I feel even more of an idiot.

Hemingway

I hate to even post this but wanted to warn everyone that Boykin is scamming fans though Instagram, text and Twitter. It is definitely Boykin but he never sends the merchandise (helmets, jerseys etc.).

I am a victim of it (he and I spoke via phone -- sent him over $2,000 for the Peach Bowl jersey, helmets, etc. and told him I would hold the stuff for him and if he ever wanted it back to give me a call and I would sell it back at what he sold it to me for.). Never sent me anything and it seems half a dozen of people on Reddit are complaining about it. Seems my Peach Bowl jersey was sold to five others.

We all feel pretty disappointed but the only thing we can really do is warn others. Unfortunate all around. Mods feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate.

Did you file a police report?