• The KillerFrogs

OT - if you could own/control one sports team/entity

Chongo94

Which would it be and or why? I realize a ton of people will say the Cowboys most likely so NFL-wise, I’d control both the Texans and Titans, end the Titans, and rebrand the Texans the Oilers again complete with the colors, logo, and uniform.

I’m more international with my wishes of this topic so my main want would be maybe Arsenal in the English premier league. With the despicable human being Kroenke in charge, that’s all the reason I need.

Per organization wise I think I’d like to somehow control FIFA or the IOC. Both need some serious house cleaning but both would be really cool to control. International travel and sports all in one with those two.

Chongo94

The Austin Acoustics. Done. End thread.

EDIT: No...don't end thread. Dare Chongo to post pics.

Will Pernille Blume suffice?

a7dbf5e838d4681a8529ffc5c786c14b.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

The Cowboys, probably. I’d love to care about them again. And get rid of Jerry. Which is really the same thing. Rangers and Tottenham tied for second.

Chongo94

Holy Smokes...do you work for Maxim International or something like that? Never heard of half the ladies you post and yet you appear to have a endless supply of talent. So yes, I'd like to change my answer to the Danish Swim Team.

Ha I wish! Hence why I would like to control the IOC or something.