• The KillerFrogs

Poll: What QB gets the most B12 snaps

Pick Him-Who gets the most snaps in B12 play?

• Delton

Votes: 40 29.4%
  • Collins

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Duggan

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • Rogers

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Baldwin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Froggish

Everybody is speculating and pretending they have insider info. There is war between head and heart going on. This competition is probably not going to even yield the real candidates until conference play. So the question isn’t who starts game 1, it’s who ends up having taken the most Big12 snaps. Who you got?

Last edited:

SuperBarrFrog

I want it to be Rogers, but if the nerve in his toe is messed up gimme the Frosh to start and the senior transfer for mop up duty in the 2nd half. Think a a Tua/Hurts type of split.

Froggish

A better question is will this season leave us with a definitive starter for 2020...Or do we Go through all this crap again next year..

Bob Sugar

Calling this poll “Pick Him” sure does do a lot of gender assuming. It’s quite offensive.
tenor.gif

jake102

I'm thinking within a few games into the season we will be ready to pull the string and go with the future at the position. I don't think Delton's throwing ability is going to cut it.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I think it will be Delton with Duggan at No.2. Can't imagine after all these years that Patterson will be happy having a true freshman at QB when he's spoken so highly of Delton.

jake102

I think Delton because the staff sees him as the safe bet.

Better question: How many will be in the transfer portal by spring break?

My guess:

If Delton starts entire season or Duggan ends the season starting - Collins and Rogers end up in portal
If Collins is starter at end of season - Rogers in portal
If Rogers starter at end of season - Collins in portal
Baldwin starter at end of season - Collins, Rogers and maybe Duggan in portal

helcap

This question has a reasonable chance to be settled by injuries rather than on field talent. I think Delton starts, but won't make it through the season unscathed, with Collins taking over as the back up and getting the most snaps