• The KillerFrogs

Horns down penalty

When the game is close and they want Texas to win that's when you'll see the flags.

Advise, stick with flashing the Horned Frog sign, let WVU and the others get penalized for the horns down gesture.

I'm just hoping TCU is all business. Respectful while kicking arse. TCU needs to win this year, be a top 10 program, and let the play on the field speak for them.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Tom Herman can mock opposing players but can’t handle horns down. That guy can go darn himself. If I were GP, and the frogs were up on the horns by an insurmountable amount, I would tell every player to go flash the horns down in Hermie’s face and then walk away doing the backpack thing. I hope that guy spontaneously combusts mid-coitus and doesn’t finish. He can live in hell with Urban Meyer and a giant case of blue balls.

HFrog1999

mobml.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

If horns down is taunting why isn’t flashing the horns up sign? Or any other? This may be the most hippy dippy thin skinned dumbass crap ever.

It’s not a penalty for taunting, it’s a penalty for being disrespectful to the opponent. Horns up is supportive, horns down is antagonistic. That’s why one is a penalty and the other is not. Still the most hippy dippy thin skinned dumbass crap ever, though.

MAcFroggy

The big 12 just seems so bad at the messaging in regards to this. If a player is throwing the horns down to celebrate with his teammates it is fine. If he is standing over the QB and doing it, then it is a penalty (like almost all taunting penalties).

This is really no different than most taunting penalties.

Last edited:

HToady

I teach my kids that you cheer FOR your team not AGAINST your opponent.
How is this any different than fans cheering an injury?
Advise, stick with flashing the Horned Frog sign, let WVU and the others get penalized for the horns down gesture.

I'm just hoping TCU is all business. Respectful while kicking arse. TCU needs to win this year, be a top 10 program, and let the play on the field speak for them.

I teach my kids that you cheer FOR your team, not AGAINST your opponent.
Remember the fat, drunk, slob in the stands calling out our players and cheering TCU injuries? Don't be like this guy.