• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Purp

Abercrumbia would have nothing to do with the 25 initial scholly limit since he was a transfer, just the 85 limit. Meeking leaving late opens up the spot after he already decided.

There were no openings assuming Jordan gets in until Meeking left, but now we can add one including an initial scholarship guy (true freshman or JUCO).
You're right. As I mentioned before I think it came up in the Omar Manning possible return thread as he wouldn't count against the scholly limit for the class. I know it was expressly stated that we were up against the limit for the class, but Omar could still come b/c he wouldn't count against that limit.

netty2424

Right on. I thought you were alluding to the possibility that it could happen. I agree it's an outside chance, though.
I have no idea if it’ll happen or not. If I had to guess I’d say it won’t. I mean he’s been here, he knows people, knows the program, knows what’s expected of him, knows how his talent matches up, yet he’s not committed to come back. What more does he need?

And I read the reasons expressed on 247, but I don’t see those things changing. So for that, I don’t see it happening.

Froggish

Believe This is a top 3 for show only...Unfortunately he’s been close to a UCLA lock for a while.

We need to lock down a tackle soon who can at least compete for a starting spot right away. This seems like a prime spot for a Grad Transfer as a bridge to one of the current Freshman

Latest posts