• The KillerFrogs

Purdue Game - Who is going?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Purdue was one of the first TCU football games I attended. I should go...
There is an airport on the Purdue campus, but no commercial flights. It is the 2nd busiest airport in the state.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Purdue was one of the first TCU football games I attended. I should go...
There is an airport on the Purdue campus, but no commercial flights. It is the 2nd busiest airport in the state.

2nd is Fort Wayne and 3rd is South Bend, both commercial. Purdue has a flight school.

EUROFROG

Mrs Eurofrog will join me to the game. My cousin is a season ticket holder in some great box seats at Purdue so we'll enjoy the game, food, and company.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
2nd is Fort Wayne and 3rd is South Bend, both commercial. Purdue has a flight school.
Just what I read:

Purdue University Airport (IATA: LAF, ICAO: KLAF, FAA LID: LAF) is a public-use airport in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States. Owned by Purdue University, the airport is 2 nautical miles (3.7 km; 2.3 mi) southwest of the central business district of Lafayette,[1] in West Lafayette. Because of the heavy traffic generated by Purdue University and its flight programs, Purdue University Airport is one of the busiest airports in Indiana, second only to Indianapolis International Airport.