• The KillerFrogs

2019 MLB Thread

FBallFan123

7. Would the Texas Rangers dare trade their ace, Mike Minor, being just three games out of a wild-card berth?

Well, publicly, they are telling teams they can’t trade Minor as long as they’re in the race, but privately, they know his trade value will never be higher. He’s in the second year of a three-year, $28 million contract, and has pitched brilliantly for the Rangers, 8-4 with a 2.73 ERA. Yet, considering Minor’s history of injuries, they’ll strongly consider moving him if they slip any further in the wild-card race by July 31.

LVH

Good night to follow MLB......

Alex Young starts tonight @ Texas

Cashner 1st start as BoSox tonight after trade
(Best winning units in Vegas at $+1,200 this year for $100/gm wager)

The Orioles have been dogs in every game for over a month. They lost the last game they were favored in(slight favs at -109). My model has picked them 5 times since June 1 and they have lost all 5 games my model has said to play them in. They suck.

ShreveFrog

Alex looking good through 3. No runs. Picked off Choo to end the 3rd.

D’backs teal colored spikes not looking good. Of course they’re made by the 4-letter company.

FBallFan123

The Orioles have been dogs in every game for over a month. They lost the last game they were favored in(slight favs at -109). My model has picked them 5 times since June 1 and they have lost all 5 games my model has said to play them in. They suck.

The Orioles arent involved in the games Cashner or Young are pitching.

Purp

Good. But not cool they threw up high on him. Drill him in the butt.
With a 1-1 count I'm not sure that was intentional. If you're going to throw at the guy you're going to do it on the first pitch or with the pitcher clearly behind in the count.

That said, I agree he should have been plunked, but definitely much lower. That's dangerous up there and just because Lucroy's injuries were heinous doesn't make it right to throw at a guy's head.