• The KillerFrogs

Big XII Media Day (Day 1: KU, TCU, OSU, TT, OU)

Mean Purple

Excellent coverage of the press conference. Thank you very much.

Football Season is close. Just need to survive the almost blank sports slate and insane heat of July and August.

Go Frogs
Well, The Open is this weekend. Site of people in sweaters help if you crank the a/c low. And I have found the olympic sports channel to be a good way to pass the void. I have become particularly impressed with the brazilian women's volleyball team.

Last edited:

Bizarro Frog

Well, The Open is this weekend. Site of people in sweaers help if you crank the a/c low. And I have found the olympic sports channel to be a good way to pass the void. I have become particularly impressed with the brazilian women's volleyball team.
Forgot about the Open and Brazilian women’s volleyball is always welcome.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Starting off with a questions about realignment [sigh]... "That's 7 years in a row that realignment was the first question, thanks for continuing tradition." [HA]

Nothing new, like the round robin, it's not an active topic.

[EDIT: that question was from our friends at FOW... :rolleyes:]
Oh geez that guys train of thought stays onthat worm out topic

Froggish

Was out of pocket in W. TX all day and finally got to watch GPs media day interview...When he was asked the question about the defense and ways to improve, you could really tell he likes the potential of his group. He went through every starter and talked about their size, strength and speed. He brought up speed a number of times in the interview. I really got the impression we are going to be good on that side of the ball.

Even after 20+ years he still has the TCU respect chip. He again mentions the perception we aren’t a big time program..

Boonescabanaboy

We have a better talent base at KU than we did in 01 at OSU

Josh Fields - Went baseball, drafted Chicago Whitesox
Tatum Bell - 2nd round Denver Broncos
Rashaun Woods - 1st round San Francisco 49ers
Billy Bajema - Started in Baltimore's Superbowl win
Darrent Williams - 2nd round Denver Broncos

I still like the guy, but this is coach speak.

Eight

Josh Fields - Went baseball, drafted Chicago Whitesox
Tatum Bell - 2nd round Denver Broncos
Rashaun Woods - 1st round San Francisco 49ers
Billy Bajema - Started in Baltimore's Superbowl win
Darrent Williams - 2nd round Denver Broncos

I still like the guy, but this is coach speak.

the funny thing about les is how so many talk about him being a good guy when he cheated his ass off at lsu and had numerous shady events happen with his roster, but hey...he is good guy right?

reminds me of the people here who talk about bob stoopes seeming like a good guy and somehow missing all the [ Finebaum ] that went on with his players over the years/