• The KillerFrogs

Big XII Media Day (Day 1: KU, TCU, OSU, TT, OU)

Mean Purple

Where do you look to find this and at what minute mark does it start ballpark?
Well, if you have SXM (Sirius/XM radio) it is on the Big 12 network, Channel 375. I do it through the app.
Show is Big 12 today with ari Temkin and Dave Archer.
10:30 am mark and 1:30 pm mark on the replay. They usually archive it for a day or two or 3. Much better info in these.

LeagueCityFrog

Well, if you have SXM (Sirius/XM radio) it is on the Big 12 network, Channel 375. I do it through the app.
Show is Big 12 today with ari Temkin and Dave Archer.
10:30 am mark and 1:30 pm mark on the replay. They usually archive it for a day or two or 3. Much better info in these.

Perfect. Will do.

H0RNEDFR0G

Think they went from Tiff-419 to GN-1

https://www.tcu360.com/2018/02/tcu-begins-2m-renovation-to-surface-of-football-practice-field/

I looked up GN-1, and its definitely on the practice field. But the last paragraph says that it had already been on the W.A. “Monty and Tex” Moncrief Field at Amon G. Carter Stadium.

I know the field was replanted/reseeded this spring. It's impossible to find anything on it online. Hopefully it's a super secret surface that will lead us to an undefeated home record.

Fun fact, did you know the Frogs were undefeated at home under HCGFMP in: 2002, 2003*, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, & 2017?

*In 2003 the Frogs were undefeated during the regular season at home, but lost to Boise State at the Amon G. Carter in the Fort Worth Bowl.