• The KillerFrogs

Big XII Media Day (Day 1: KU, TCU, OSU, TT, OU)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
What changes are you going to make to the offensive production?

"Well I don't know about last year's production, just that they didn't score enough points to win games."

Goes on to say we'll run the ball, and pass the ball, and be balanced [in perfect coach speak]

KU Indoor Practice Facility
  • 90,000 SF
  • Air Conditioned [good to know]
  • natural filtered light along all facades to recreate game day experience
  • ancillary building attached and equipped to support additional functions [aka, we built it too small]
  • on-site satellite sports medicine facilities with direct access to practice field
  • Lobby with direct visual and physical access to the practice field for recruitment and other functions.
  • football video editing suite
  • state of the art audio system

TxFrog1999

On time... unlike a certain Jayhawk that will go nameless. :)

Thoughts on the season?

"Compliments to the league, it was a 17 minute drive for me, I was able to have a staff meeting this morning."

TxFrog1999

When you go through what we had to last season, wasn't pretty, held a lot of those guys out in the spring (2018), and I'm as excited as anyone getting back to it. Touching a bit on the injury bug last year.

TxFrog1999

What we gone through this summer, we held back on some of the running and things we do, I find older teams don't get as banged up as younger teams.

TxFrog1999

QBs coach?

Mike Collins wasn't out in the Spring so he could mend. Rogers was able to do more this spring than last. These 6 guys have handled themselves well, and with a higher competition level you get a better product, and the best part is that they all get along but they all want to be the guy.