• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU takes its football rivalry with Baylor to the scoreboard, literally

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
0.jpg

TCU takes its football rivalry with Baylor to the scoreboard, literally

By Big Steaming Pile

A rivalry that briefly gripped the state of Texas has now taken to the scoreboard as a literal measure of superiority. If TCU wants to say it’s better than Baylor, it will turn to the oldest axiom in sports: Scoreboard.

The score itself won’t matter.

This is only dumb enough to be true.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article232552912.html#storylink=cpy

4 Oaks Frog

Who's turn is it to click it and tell the rest of us what it says? #oneclick
OK...It was my turn. Muck said that we are childish, and our is bigger than theirs...blah, blah, blah. Then his eyes began to blaze, his head quivered and blew up! Uh, I just made up that last part out of desire to see that happen!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & Muck!!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
OK...It was my turn. Muck said that we are childish, and our is bigger than theirs...blah, blah, blah. Then his eyes began to blaze, his head quivered and blew up! Uh, I just made up that last part out of desire to see that happen!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & Muck!!

Well, it is getting to be a really expensive whizzing match...

Moose Stuff

When I think of Mac I’m often reminded of the old George Carlin line that went something like..... somewhere on earth there exists the worlds worst doctor, and someone has an appointment with them right now..... I can’t imagine there is a worse sports writer working for a decent sized paper in America.