• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

No, she didn't have yoga pants so...

She was in front of me when in got into the right lane to turn into a car wash to get something out of the back of my truck. She goes up to the gas station just ahead and doubles back to where I'm parked. I didn't get it bc at the time I didn't know who it was. She stops just behind my truck and gets out and takes a couple pics. Then she drives off and as she turns back to the road I see her holding up the camera and looking at me. I took off after her and we got side-by-side at a light i rolled down my window and yelled at her "who are you? What do you want?" She tore ass and turned into a neighborhood. I followed after her and eventually pulled up beside her. She wouldn't look at me but held the camera to the window filming me. She quickly turned around in a cul-de-sac and I did the same. For the next 10 minutes I followed her filming her through a Kroger parking lot, down an ally and behind a Dollar General. I was on the way to get the dogs their shots so I figured I had enough on my camera and just let her go. It was the strangest freaking thing.
You being tailed by a private eye?

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if this person has a tracker placed on your car somehow. Climb under and see what you can find. Some sort of cigarette-box sized thing thats attached with a magnet

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I think we’re burying the lead here. Drug runners now use submarines?!! How badass is that!?
For all the (unfair) grief it got, you might enjoy Acts of Valor about Navy SEALS. The airborne rendezvous from plane to parachute to zodiac boat to submarine sequence was epic — great film (tho many disagree with me).

Frogenstein

When you call on the name of HASMSP, HASMSP delivers. The woman has been identified but now I need to figure out what her connection to me would be. Between this is and being on the verge of figuring out which neighbor has called code compliance on me twice because my trash bins are visible, I'm becoming quite the shakedown artist.

Didn’t you say you bought a bunch of Hawaiian shirts? Well, I’m sure you will figure it out, Magnum.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Didn’t you say you bought a bunch of Hawaiian shirts? Well, I’m sure you will figure it out, Magnum.

72A79131-FD85-4984-8E3F-267AE6C87F4B.gif

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
When you call on the name of HASMSP, HASMSP delivers. The woman has been identified but now I need to figure out what her connection to me would be. Between this is and being on the verge of figuring out which neighbor has called code compliance on me twice because my trash bins are visible, I'm becoming quite the shakedown artist.

She is a member of the secret Whataburger police squad. You're under suspicion for criminal slander against the burger chain.
They're gonna get you!

nwlafrog

scary morning. This was my wife and one of her sister’s birthday weekend and 4 of the 6 sisters were staying here at the house. I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for church when I heard them all screaming. A totally different type of scream. I guess panic screaming and crying. I ran into the kitchen and my sister in law was having a massive seizure and was not breathing. The girls didn’t know what to do. I told Mrs NWLA to call 911 and I managed to get her sister on her side to open her airway and had another sister get pillows for me to tuck under her and support her. Thankfully she started breathing and by the time the ambulance arrived she was upright and recovering. Scary

MTfrog5

scary morning. This was my wife and one of her sister’s birthday weekend and 4 of the 6 sisters were staying here at the house. I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for church when I heard them all screaming. A totally different type of scream. I guess panic screaming and crying. I ran into the kitchen and my sister in law was having a massive seizure and was not breathing. The girls didn’t know what to do. I told Mrs NWLA to call 911 and I managed to get her sister on her side to open her airway and had another sister get pillows for me to tuck under her and support her. Thankfully she started breathing and by the time the ambulance arrived she was upright and recovering. Scary
Goodness. Glad she’s recovering. Seizures are so scary

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Yeah, as a former paramedic I hated to answer calls like this only to find some bystander had tried to stick a spoon in the patient's mouth to try and keep their airway open. All it did was make a bloody mess and more of an airway emergency. Glad that old superstition is fading away.

MTfrog5

For people who play fantasy football, our last place punishment is happening today at the Rangers game. He’s having to stand with a sign in the left field upper deck the entire game. He’s only able to sit between innings. He picked this option over an ass tattoo and paying for our round of golf we play before our draft.