• The KillerFrogs

Register for the 2019 State of the Frogdom @ Fred's TCU, Aug 30th

We prefer for you to register through the website... KillerFrogs.com so we can get an accurate headcount for food and seating, but if you can’t please let me know and I’ll write your name down so you can pay the discounted rate at the door $15.

You can respond here in the thread with “pay at door” and I’ll have you listed by your KillerFrogs name when you arrive.

But, if at all possible, register through the website. Thanks!

Go Frogs!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
We prefer for you to register through the website... KillerFrogs.com so we can get an accurate headcount for food and seating, but if you can’t please let me know and I’ll write your name down so you can pay the discounted rate at the door $15.

You can respond here in the thread with “pay at door” and I’ll have you listed by your KillerFrogs name when you arrive.

Go Frogs!
I’ll be alone again, naturally at the door with a semi-crisp $20 (for putting up with me).

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Go Frogs!
I can't find any place on the website to register, but it looks like Wes and I will be there.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I can't find any place on the website to register, but it looks like Wes and I will be there.

Top of the page: Click where it says "HOME"

That takes you to the official killerfrogs home page.

Look across the row of tabs near the top and click on "SHOP"

You'll find the place to buy your luncheon reservation on the far right side of the top row of things for sale.

You're welcome, Mr Administrator.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Top of the page: Click where it says "HOME"

That takes you to the official killerfrogs home page.

Look across the row of tabs near the top and click on "SHOP"

You'll find the place to buy your luncheon reservation on the far right side of the top row of things for sale.

You're welcome, Mr Administrator.
don't make me come up there...

PurplFrawg

Administrator
No, we’re Air Force — it’s don’t make us come down there.
No one comes close...

WALLART88AF_1024x.jpg