• The KillerFrogs

Top things you want to see as a fan at the 2019 home games

MAcFroggy

I have season tickets to TCU and the Cowboys. The TCU game experience has become so stale, and it is in need of a massive facelift. The experience has become a scaled down (worse) version of the Cowboys. TCU needs to let the collegiate atmosphere of the game shine a little more. Let the band have more time to play songs, have more "Go Frogs" cheers, etc. It is almost like they have contracted out (probably did) the game day experience to the Dallas Cowboys.

I have always loved TCU games (and all college games) more than NFL games, but in my opinion the Cowboys experience has probably surpassed the TCU experience. I NEVER thought I would say that, but it has been the truth the past 3-4 years.

Mean Purple

Win all the games. Do that and all the important stuff takes care of itself. All the meaningless stuff like intro videos, swagger songs, go frogs chants, etc will remain meaningless and nobody will care whether we play Sunshine On My Shoulders or Enter Sandman through the sound system.
Indeed

In memory of one of TCU's finest....it would seem apropos to include the song "Baja Oklahoma" among the

repertoire of songs played prior to kickoff.

LawFrog504

1. A crisp intro video, 60 seconds or under.
2. The Fort Worth built F-22s flying over to start every game. Just awesome. What a recruiting tool!
3. An early warning system telling Frog fans that they need to start heading to security checkpoints to get in the game on time. I suggested last spring putting some TCU cheerleaders in some golf carts with a chuck wagon dinner chime to "call in all the Frogs."
4. TCU Athletics starts the Frog Alley TCU band and Showgirl performance 15 minutes earlier to help stop the glut of people trying to get into the Southeast stadium entrance.
5. To you nay sayers, I like the cheerleader lead, mic'd up, stadium wide "Go Frogs!" chant right before the team comes in. Take that.
6. I hope they leave the "All I do is win" and then rolling into "Sandstorm" alone and keep those two right before kickoff. TCU got those right on the money when they were rolled out. Student section nails that every time.
7. The offense needs a consistent swagger song when they come out each series like Boykin and Friends did in 2014 with "We Dem Boyz." I'll suggest the instrumental version of Yung LA's "Ain't I" or Texas' own Paul Wall's "Bizzy Body." Or alternate these two songs between offensive series.

They both sound like the theme song to total Killa-Frogs coming at ya.

Yeah, because the first thing I think of on gameday is "by golly, I sure hope Lockheed Martin makes the planes for the flyover"

The only thing I care about is that we do the riff ram chant at the top of our lungs!!!! Riff ram bah zoo!!

Spike

1. A crisp intro video, 60 seconds or under.
2. The Fort Worth built F-22s flying over to start every game. Just awesome. What a recruiting tool!
3. An early warning system telling Frog fans that they need to start heading to security checkpoints to get in the game on time. I suggested last spring putting some TCU cheerleaders in some golf carts with a chuck wagon dinner chime to "call in all the Frogs."
4. TCU Athletics starts the Frog Alley TCU band and Showgirl performance 15 minutes earlier to help stop the glut of people trying to get into the Southeast stadium entrance.
5. To you nay sayers, I like the cheerleader lead, mic'd up, stadium wide "Go Frogs!" chant right before the team comes in. Take that.
6. I hope they leave the "All I do is win" and then rolling into "Sandstorm" alone and keep those two right before kickoff. TCU got those right on the money when they were rolled out. Student section nails that every time.
7. The offense needs a consistent swagger song when they come out each series like Boykin and Friends did in 2014 with "We Dem Boyz." I'll suggest the instrumental version of Yung LA's "Ain't I" or Texas' own Paul Wall's "Bizzy Body." Or alternate these two songs between offensive series.

They both sound like the theme song to total Killa-Frogs coming at ya.

If you want to sell beer great, if not I could not care less. Between the distance from my seats to concessions and the lines I rarely buy anything. I'm not gonna miss 5 minutes of game time for a freakin beer. I barely have time to get down from my seats, pee, and get back to my seats before the 2nd half kickoff. Beer or other drinks are more important at say, a Cleburne Railroader game where I don't know the teams as well and I'm mostly there to relax. I don't understand why TCU football needs beer at all.

Why not just make it no in n out period?

I don't really pay that much attention to things like the music or the intro videos.

Most important thing to me is figure out some way to get people in their seats on time. One of my biggest pet peeves about the game day experience is missing half the first quarter because of the late arrivals.