• The KillerFrogs

Update... The Good... the bad and the ugly

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Froglaw prescribes a beer and Buckeys Beaver Nuggets.

Why not?
Beer? This cancer thing requires powerful medicine. I recommend Pappy!

Don't know if that's the best stuff to wash down Beaver Nuggets, though. Maybe a beer with the nuggets and Pappy for dessert!

Yeah! That's the ticket!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Wes definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Would love to have lunch with you and Scott one more time but obviously that can’t happen so how about just us.

Lots of great memories and mixed emotions but never a dull moment and never any intentional harmful deeds but often unintentional ones.

In the end you were always an honest and true soul and you better kick this in the ass as t few of you left.

God bless and hope we can meet up soon.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Would love to have lunch with you and Scott one more time but obviously that can’t happen so how about just us.

Lots of great memories and mixed emotions but never a dull moment and never any intentional harmful deeds but often unintentional ones.

In the end you were always an honest and true soul and you better kick this in the ass as t few of you left.

God bless and hope we can meet up soon.
I’d like that but live in Georgetown now. If you’re ever down here, I know a great place for lunch