• The KillerFrogs

Pooka Williams..... Uh oh

OmniscienceFrog

So if a guy grabs a woman and leaves bruises, is that enough? What if he slaps her but doesn’t do any ‘serious’ physical harm? Does he need to draw blood in order to get kicked out of school?
OK, let's play your silly game of what if. Say the girl is up in his face, pushing against him and won't back off. He pushes her away from him and she hits her elbow on a wall and gets as scratch on it and it bleeds. Does he need to be kicked out of school?

DickBumpastache

I prefer to see all the facts in these situations before determining extent of the penalty.

It’s well known fact based on extensive research (verify it yourself. I’m not your physician, unlikely at least) that women are more likely to physically abuse men than men abuse women. Men struggle with how to defend themselves, and when they either defend themselves or prompt it, they hit harder. More damage equals more legal charges + more media attention.

I’m not defending him, but there is a big difference in repeatedly punching a girlfriend in the face for refusing to do x vs elbowing her in an attempt to escape being struck repeatedly after caught cheating.

Thank God you’re not anyone’s physician, because it appears as if you have a serious brain injury or undiagnosed mental illness if you honestly believe this.

OK, let's play your silly game of what if. Say the girl is up in his face, pushing against him and won't back off. He pushes her away from him and she hits her elbow on a wall and gets as scratch on it and it bleeds. Does he need to be kicked out of school?

That’s the beauty of this entire thread: you guys can debate away on these stupid, unrealistic hypotheticals centered around keeping players accused of hitting women, and I don’t need to.

Mean Purple

While nobody here is condoning attacking a woman in any way, those who have brought up scenarios are not be unreasonable. I'm sure there is a policy report as it relates to the player mentioned in this thread. My guess, Kansas' attorney/legal affairs took a real good look at it. If not, well, that's a gamble...

McFroggin

Thank God you’re not anyone’s physician, because it appears as if you have a serious brain injury or undiagnosed mental illness if you honestly believe this.

That’s the beauty of this entire thread: you guys can debate away on these stupid, unrealistic hypotheticals centered around keeping players accused of hitting women, and I don’t need to.

#ignorance