• The KillerFrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

ticketfrog123

Vegas has O-State at 6.5. That's free money if you ask me. Starting in Gundy's 2nd year he has never ended a season below 7 wins in the last 13 years. We pretty much scheduled ourselves to 3-0 nonconference.

OKST is at 7 wins. Have not seen 6.5.

Assuming you’re a o-State guy?

Aren’t there huge question marks at QB and WR? Don’t you need a Tyron Johnson replacement to help Tylan?

Tyron seemed much better than stoner (are they different WR positions - X, Z, etc.)

Boonescabanaboy

OKST is at 7 wins. Have not seen 6.5.

Assuming you’re a o-State guy?

Aren’t there huge question marks at QB and WR? Don’t you need a Tyron Johnson replacement to help Tylan?

Tyron seemed much better than stoner (are they different WR positions - X, Z, etc.)

Yes, we all report to Boone in one capacity or another.

Big question marks at QB. I could pontificate about the potential, but it's July so everyone has a potential Heisman QB at this time. WR's I'm not worried, at all. Our D-line is the biggest concern.

I'm not a gambling guy, but 7 wins is the worst case scenario.

On a side note, UT has OSU circled with stars around it on their schedule. I don't know if they're back or not, but they will bring their best against us this year. We have won the last 4 in a row, the last 5 in a row in Austin, and in case you forgot, Gundy got in a little ruckus with Herman in Stillwater last year.

I would drink a Budweiser.
giphy.gif

Get this guy a puppers

Billy Clyde

Overall 14-1. After stopping the Sooners on a must-have 4th down play late in the 4th quarter giving the Frogs the ball and a two-point lead with under 2 minutes, Sewo inexplicably fumbles out of the Wild Frog, giving OU another possession where they kick the game-winning FG with no time left on the clock. Sewo appears disoriented on the sideline, unable to stop laughing. After the game, Gary, while sweating profusely even though it's November, babbles incoherently about, "Growin' Up."

TCU exacts revenge on the Sooners in the Championship game, winning by 15 points on the strength of 4 Jalen Reagor touchdowns. Gary, smiling, babbles incoherently about, "Growin' Up," and, "Speed, Baby."

National Championship game vs. Alabama, TCU wins on a last-second field goal by J. Song, who kicks with both arms in a cast. Gary, crying huge tears of joy, babbles incoherently about, "Growin' Up, while Not Backing Down."

In the weeks after the game there is a 400% increase in applications to TCU as well as sales of Bruce Springsteen's 1973 release, "Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ."

Sewo busted a week later with a pound of weed by Fort Worth PD. DA Sharon Wilson dismisses the case the next day, babbling incoherently about, "Darning Hemp."

ticketfrog123

I remember hearing 'reports from practice' that Kenny Hill was supposedly as good or better than Boykin as the scout team QB during the 2015 season. The hype was high, and then kenny nearly threw as many interceptions as he did TDs that year...

And how many claimed Joeckel would start over Boykin after a “neck and neck” race.

berryfrog95

These four stand out to me:

Kansas Under
Kansas State Under
TCU Over
West Virginia Under

Would consider:

Baylor over
Tech Under

Spot on:

Ok St
Iowa St