• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW: Finally, Dixon again playing with a full deck

Gil LeBreton

PressBox DFW: Finally, Dixon again playing with a full deck

By CARLOS MENDEZ
PressBoxDFW.com

In the midst of summer, Jamie Dixon can relax and do something he didn’t get to last summer — watch practice.

Real, bona fide, five-on-five practice.

Unlike the summer of 2018, a full roster of healthy players — 20, counting walk-on hopefuls — is at the TCU basketball coach’s disposal. Twelve months ago, a handful of key veterans and newcomers sat out all or part of the eight weeks of summer work because of injuries. Two years ago, transcript delays caused a late start for others.

This year, only one player is missing.

Read more at: https://www.pressboxdfw.com/finally-dixon-again-playing-with-a-full-deck-at-tcu/

Eight

And now HCJD has his own recruits, ostensibly selected by him and his staff, recruits picked because they fit his system. No more excuses.

Unless, of course, injuries, grades and The Portal come a'callin'.

i buy this to a point namely because the guys who have been transferring out have been for the most part his recruits and the guys who have been contributing in large part to the success of his time in ft worth were trent's guys.

BABYFACE

But coach, can the new guys shoot free throws well?

Just kidding. Sorta
free-throw-miss.gif

FrogAbroad

i buy this to a point namely because the guys who have been transferring out have been for the most part his recruits and the guys who have been contributing in large part to the success of his time in ft worth were trent's guys.
The point I was hoping to make using subtle snarkism...