• The KillerFrogs

Here come the Hype

netty2424

Hard to see those Ohio St clips and to think that was a 1 score game going into the 4th..I wonder how a win in that one would have changed our season..We lost a lot of confidence and SR wasn’t the same after that
Man that game was there for the taking. It is hard to watch those clips.

And say what you(in general) want about SR, that was a dime he threw to Reagor who brought it in one handed. Perfect ball placement.

Froggish

I believe I read somewhere else that if this team would have gone 9-3 last year (and SR still walked) we wouldn’t have brought Delton in. GP would have just bite the bullet and took his chances on one of the Freshman. GP and staff are well aware of how dangerous it is for a program to start a losing trend. Momentum can’t elevate you to great heights or bury you in a mud hole. Unfortunately the QB situation is what it is....I’m praying one of Max, JR, or Baldwin definitively out plays everyone else to win the job and reverses our horrible track record with 1st year starters.

Look at our years since joining the P5. Bad QB play in 12, 13, 16, 18...what’s the trend? First year starters in all those years. We had off and on Boykin 12-13 due to the chaotic Pachall situation, KH year one, and SR year one. Since joining the P5 we have yet to transition QBs with any form of competence. We have to change that. Remember by the time 14 came along Boykin had had double digit starts under his belt

..As has been said around here plenty, there are lots of other programs who aren’t having the kind of trouble we are at transitioning QB’s from year to year. We haven’t just been bad, We’ve been horrendous. Cumbie has to get it figured out. It’s not enough to just sign great talent. Cumbie has to start getting them to perform.

#don’truinmax

Last edited: