• The KillerFrogs

Who’s your Off and Def breakout player for this upcoming season?

On offence I’ll go with Sewo. I know it’s not really “breakout” because he’s been around for a few years but I don’t think we have seen everything Sewo has to offer. With uncertainty at the QB I can’t pick a WR. Also, with the legal stuff that went on, I think Sewo is going to be extra motivated. He’s going to want to clear his name to the pro scouts by drowning out the negative talk with his play.

On defence I’ll go with Noah Daniels. I have a feeling he’s going to beat out J Lewis. Might not happen at the start of the year but when it does he will shine. Daniels has looked great when getting into the game the last few years... I feel when he gets his chance he’s not giving up that spot.

Eight

As far as newcomers, I am intrigued by:
Damarqua Foster. Looked really good at breaking tackles and keeping his feet. Can't recall highlights on incoming backs like his.

Karter Johnson. Really impressive highlight reel. Was it the competition or his really that quick for a 300-pounder? Looks like he has some legitimate athleticism.

karter is an interesting situation to me. he played for one of the best programs in ohio (espn the magazine did a very long article on the number of pro athletes coming out of the pickerington schools), played against very good competition, but never got the offers from the big, big programs in the area despite being the #11 prospect in ohio.

he did get offers from michigan state and nebraska and i am curious if his lack of offers was because after he committed to tcu in april of 2018 it was known he wasn't going to flip to another school.

Offense: Jalen Reagor (he will be even more fantastic than ever before because we will have a capable qb passing to him and a new wr coach helping him to the next level. He is a star, a playmaker, whom the media is most interested in, and he is TCUs best player.)

Defense: Jeff Gladney (lock down CB that could take away a whole side of the field which will free others for Patterson to be able to use to double up the defense on the offensive weapons of the enemy.)