• The KillerFrogs

Ni'Jel Meeking-No longer on roster?

berryfrog95

Having a lot of bodies doesn’t necessarily mean you are deep....

Fair point.....would you consider our QB position deep? Everyone on here says it is but hardly experienced....is our RB position deep with 4 players?? Talented yes.....so, pick your terms as you wish

y2kFrog

For once we’ve lost a 2* and not our typical 4* meltdown player... I thought he had good upside and was trending.....glad WR is deep

He had 7 receptions for 93 yards last year. This literally doesn’t move the needle for me one way or the other on our WR corp. I don’t know how people notice players missing from the roster so fast. I would have probably have never noticed he was gone unless there was a thread about it.

Froggish

Fair point.....would you consider our QB position deep? Everyone on here says it is but hardly experienced....is our RB position deep with 4 players?? Talented yes.....so, pick your terms as you wish

QB is nothing but warm bodies as well...RB is different, there we have guys who have performed well. They just need to be more consistent

McFroggin

It’s been awhile since you gave us an update on JR’s foot situation. I don’t imagine you’re going to offer up any improvements?

Last I heard was no improvement. He’s getting frustrated with the process. Only hearing good things about Baldwin though.

Froggish

Hahahaha. JR bang your gf or something? You’ve got a real bone to pick with him.

JRs brother insists that the reports that he isn’t ready are false..The question has always been can he run the “R” part of the RPO..Should be an entertaining fall camp

netty2424

JRs brother insists that the reports that he isn’t ready are false..The question has always been can he run the “R” part of the RPO..Should be an entertaining fall camp
I think he’s further along than we’re being led to believe. The misinformation that comes out of GP’s camps year after year rivals North Korea’s propaganda machine.

Eight

heights is one of those guys who is tough to understand if it is a matter of injuries, can't run anything other than deep routes, etc...

career numbers are 6 catches for 219 yards and 3 td's. but ohio state game last year was the only game in 3 years he had more than 1 catch.

netty2424

No disrespect to Heights, but if he had not reeled in that long ball against tOSU, I wouldn’t know he was on the roster.

People seem to think he’s got some talent. I hope for his sake he breaks out.

Eight

No disrespect to Heights, but if he had not reeled in that long ball against tOSU, I wouldn’t know he was on the roster.

People seem to think he’s got some talent. I hope for his sake he breaks out.

heights and dylan thomas are two guys who have been around a bit, name comes up, but things just don't materialize

dylan was hurt early, played against ohio state, and then missed the remainder of the season

i really don't care who it is who steps up across from reagor, but frogs need to see some guys start to develop.

Froggish

heights and dylan thomas are two guys who have been around a bit, name comes up, but things just don't materialize

dylan was hurt early, played against ohio state, and then missed the remainder of the season

i really don't care who it is who steps up across from reagor, but frogs need to see some guys start to develop.

We have had a 5 year run with an offensive system that’s real good of making a star out of one WR and a bunch of goats out of everyone else..I have no idea if anyone on the left side of the field is any good. We don’t give them a chance to be a weapon..We run to left and throw to the right..That’s pretty much it.