• The KillerFrogs

Seven Years Ago Today

Frog-in-law1995

I was getting gas at Costco on Overton Ridge when I heard. Not sure if it should be a big enough deal to remember where I was, but there you go.

Dogfrog

Never forget that July 4th we were at Cedar Creek lake. Next door folks had UT alums visiting from Austin and one guy proceeded to advise me that it would take TCU at least seven or eight years to progress to being B12 competitive.

sapoman

Never forget that July 4th we were at Cedar Creek lake. Next door folks had UT alums visiting from Austin and one guy proceeded to advise me that it would take TCU at least seven or eight years to progress to being B12 competitive.
I had an okie lite fan tell me how does it feel to be playing with the big boy's. I told him you tell me because we are the big boy's. I told him weren't you paying attention when we won the Rose Bowl.

HG73

Honestly I enjoy aggy jokes and even more aggy real life, but they're not exactly Baylor. We should cultivate a relationship with them simply because they are in the SEC. That's the ultimate conference destination for athletics in case ut/ou decide they're too good for the Big12.

What am I thinking never mind.