• The KillerFrogs

Ni'Jel Meeking-No longer on roster?

TRF51

Guessing he saw what we had and didn’t think he would get any significant PT so he made a decision, maybe with some assistance, and decided to move on. We have a lot of WRs, two are proven themselves, the others are supposed to be talented.

CryptoMiner

Guessing he saw what we had and didn’t think he would get any significant PT so he made a decision, maybe with some assistance, and decided to move on. We have a lot of WRs, two are proven themselves, the others are supposed to be talented.
No

Froggish

We are about as wide open a competition as possible. We have exactly 2 WR with a spot nailed down..Reagor and Barber..I don’t think Meeking moves on because he was behind or threatened. Had to be something else

asleep003

We are about as wide open a competition as possible. We have exactly 2 WR with a spot nailed down..Reagor and Barber..I don’t think Meeking moves on because he was behind or threatened. Had to be something else

Agree … no matter which 2 deep there was, for 2019, he seemed to almost always be on the 2 deep.

berryfrog95

For once we’ve lost a 2* and not our typical 4* meltdown player... I thought he had good upside and was trending.....glad WR is deep