• The KillerFrogs

Bradshaw on Ehlinger...he ain't that good

I like it. Anytime UT gets mocked at, I love it. Good for Louisiana Tech getting some hype to the game. Who knows the Longhorns might overlook Louisiana Tech thinking about the next game versus LSU and LA Tech comes in and beats them. That is very possible.

Skip Holtz is a good coach. Their QB J’Mar Smith and WR Adrian Hardy are explosive and exciting and may be better than UT's QB. Last season playing LSU tough, beat University of North Texas (and their incredible QB), and won the Hawaii bowl. They did have some bad losses and should lose to the Longhorns, but you never know.

Armadillo

As a Westlake grad I guess I’m biased. But no where in a sane world should a super bowl winning qb ever criticize a college kid. Same goes for baker mayfield if you’re familiar with his hatred of all things westlake in general and Sam Ehlinger specifically. BM (pun absolutely intended) bad mouthed sam just last week at his lake travis camp, just like Bradshaw yesterday.

I’m no sam ehlinger fan, as my loyalties obviously lie with TCU, but I’m not anti-sam. BM and TB rip on a college qb from the pro game. Sad. Very very sad.

Billy Clyde

As a Westlake grad I guess I’m biased. But no where in a sane world should a super bowl winning qb ever criticize a college kid. Same goes for baker mayfield if you’re familiar with his hatred of all things westlake in general and Sam Ehlinger specifically. BM (pun absolutely intended) bad mouthed sam just last week at his lake travis camp, just like Bradshaw yesterday.

I’m no sam ehlinger fan, as my loyalties obviously lie with TCU, but I’m not anti-sam. BM and TB rip on a college qb from the pro game. Sad. Very very sad.

100% true and accurate... If you didn't wear purple. [ What the heck? ] happened to you, maaaannnnn? :)

Ever since I saw that Baker Mayfield obsesses over mEhlinger I’ve not been able to work up a real hate for the kid. Plus he’s had to endure some BS from his own fan base. I wouldn’t mind seeing him enjoy success just not vs the Frogs

Good grief he was at a Louisiana Tech booster rally and pumping them up saying he likes his guys over that kid over there. I'm sure this type of stuff happens regularly all over the country at booster events. Someone just recorded the event and put it in Twitter.

netty2424

Sam has a little ship talking in him. Reap what you sow. scheiss him.