• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

I’m going to brag a bit.
My son competed tonight for the International Jugglers Association World Championship competition in individuals and in team competition. He got the gold medal in both competitions.
So, he is only the second person ever to win both competitions in the same year. He is the first American to win individuals in 7 years.
It is a small world, but in the juggling world, he is on top tonight!
It was very cool to watch.

Video?

tcudoc

The competition was recorded and will likely be available on YouTube after edits are complete. They didn’t allow video so I had to just get a jank bootleg style one on my phone.
His other stuff can be found on his YouTube channel. He has lots of videos, some way better than others. Look for the ones with a few thousand views to find the better ones. Search for Zak McAllister.

Frog-in-law1995

Can’t find that one video. The one I’m thinking of is just him filming his own practice with rings, pins and balls in a room somewhere. Highlights that beyond the ridiculous balance and coordination, and (what I’m sure must be) countless hours of practice throwing and catching things, it’s just as much art as skill.

But this one is awesome too.

edit: found it

Last edited:

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I’ve been wanting to take a motorcycle class and buy one for years now. Harley’s and a lot of Indian cycles I see look bad arse.
Highly recommend the motorcycle class so you aren't a crash test dummy like @RollToad.

I was on motors for years when I was in LE. Put about 25k miles a year on my work bikes.

I'd rather be on my road glide than in a cage.

HG73

I’m going to brag a bit.
My son competed tonight for the International Jugglers Association World Championship competition in individuals and in team competition. He got the gold medal in both competitions.
So, he is only the second person ever to win both competitions in the same year. He is the first American to win individuals in 7 years.
I can juggle.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Can’t find that one video. The one I’m thinking of is just him filming his own practice with rings, pins and balls in a room somewhere. Highlights that beyond the ridiculous balance and coordination, and (what I’m sure must be) countless hours of practice throwing and catching things, it’s just as much art as skill.

But this one is awesome too.

edit: found it

This has probably already been asked and answered in 9k plus pages, but has he ever taken a look at AGT (or vice versa) doc?

That seems like the kind of talent that could progress into the voting rounds and beyond.

SnoSki

I’m going to brag a bit.
Congrats to him and you! That's really neat. Next stop, Vegas residency!1?!?

Boomhauer

I’m going to brag a bit.

Congrats doc! And those videos FIL linked are incredible. Agree with satis and the AGT.

Purp

My son keeps walking around the house saying "I got the horses in the back."
I've got a 6 year old and 2 year old who both sing the same thing constantly. The 6 year old has started to modify the lyrics based on what he's doing. So if we're eating he's got his nuggets in the back. If he's playing baseball he's got his homers in the back. Watching TV? His shows are in the back. It's hilarious and annoying all at the same time.

The 2 year old cracks me up with it, though.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I've got a 6 year old and 2 year old who both sing the same thing constantly. The 6 year old has started to modify the lyrics based on what he's doing. So if we're eating he's got his nuggets in the back. If he's playing baseball he's got his homers in the back. Watching TV? His shows are in the back. It's hilarious and annoying all at the same time.

The 2 year old cracks me up with it, though.
I have no idea what song you are referencing.